Playground:Jarrett St Playground
Address: 49 Jarrett Street
North Gosford NSW 2250
This playground is located on Jarrett Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and monkey bars attached to it. On one side you can find a climbing net and a set of swings. At another side you can find a set of swings. You can also find a sliding pole.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- gosfordlga Shade, Picnic Tables, Parking.
Jarrett Street, North Gosford NSW Australia
- This is a brand new playground with modern design, located on William Street at Kibble Park. Sheltered by sail and there are benches around the play area as a low fence. The play equipment includes a big rope climbing ball, bowl spinner, see saw, climbing wall and a small play set with slide and climbing frames for the littlies and more interesting designed elements. There are benches and picnic tables at the park, also you can find car parking. The playground is close to cafes, restaurants, shops and local library. Exciting place, great for kids to burn some energy and for parents to relax.
21 William Street, Gosford NSW 2250, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Bushlands Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a mounted spring rider, a sliding pole and a set of swings. At the side youc an find a bike track. At the side you can find some parking and a bike track. There is plenty of open space area.
Bushlands Avenue, Springfield NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Althorp Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two mounted spring rider and a set of swings.
Althorp Street, East Gosford NSW Australia
- This playground is set in Mitchell Park on Corella Crescent. It is unfenced, is under shady trees, suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment includes 1 baby plus 1 senior swing and a fort with spiral and wave slides, climbing net, fireman's pole and other entertaining elements. There is a grassy area, good for ball games and some sports activities.
51A Coolawin Cir, Narara NSW 2250, Australia
- This nice woody and grassy park on Karina Drive has a small playground with a wooden fort, 2 slides, climbing net and climbing frames. There is a grassy area what is good for run around and some ball games. You can find a bench and picnic table under big trees. Really relaxing place, great for an afternoon refresh and to have some packed snack.
Karina Drive, Narara NSW Australia
- This playground is on Masons Parade at Gosford Lions Park by The Broad Water. It is unsheltered and unfenced, so keep eyes on littlies! The play equipment includes three stand on spinners, climbing nets, ship play structure, slide, climbing net and other entertaining elements. You can find picnic tables with and without cover and a covered BBQ. Nice grassy place is good for ball games and frisbee. There is car parking and bus stop, make this park easy accessible. Toilets are available. There is a swimming pool nearby. Great refreshing place, good for picnics.
Mason Parade, Gosford NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Newling Street inside Caroline Cox Reserve. Is is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
54-56 Newling Street, Lisarow NSW 2250, Australia