Address: LOT 7067 Park Parade
Pagewood NSW 2035
There are three spots where sets of swings are standing next to a bench.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a park where a couple of swings are set in the middle of the suburbian housing. There's enough space for kids to run around, play ball games. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
behind 58 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia
- This superb playground is set on the of Percival St and Storey Street, Sydney. Fenced, shaded, soft fall rubber grounded. Suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes senior and baby swings, spring riders, stand on spinner, large see saw, slide, noughts and crosses, small tunnel, rope climbing spider net, rope ladder, climbing ropes, monkey bar. There are seats. Outside the fence there are some grassy spaces good for some ball games and a cute bike track next to the play area. Shady and lovely playground.
near 41 Storey Street, Sydney NSW 2035, Australia
- This playground is located on Holden Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, monkey bar, stepping stones and a set of swings. There is a lot of open field area to enjoy.
cnr of Holden Street & Wild St, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- A large green area is hidden amongst the suburbian houses. There's a big oval shaped ground where kids can run around and play. Beside it are two areas with toys. One has swings and the other one has forts with slide and monkey bar. Around the green is a path where kids can drive their bikes. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Haig Reserve, Daceyville NSW 2032, Australia
- This playground is located on Rainbow Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a climbing net at the back.
near 97 Rainbow Street, Kingsford NSW 2032, Australia
- This playground is situated on Jersey Road. It is fenced and partilly shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with fort, slide, two sets of swings and a large climbing net. There is some parking at the side of the road.
87 Jersey Road, Matraville NSW 2036, Australia
- John Calopedos Memorial Playground is located at the intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave next to an oval. The playground is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are more play areas separated for younger and older kids. Some are shady by pretty trees. You can find baby and senior swings, fort with climbing frames, another smaller fort and more entertaining elements. There is a bike track meandering between the play areas. You can relax on benches. Great place for outdoor activities and relax.
intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave, Sydney NSW 2032, Australia
- This playground is set at Sir Garnet Jackson Reserve on Victoria St.It is partially fenced,unsheltered with many shady trees around.There are two play area one is swings only,other has climbing fort with slides,sliding pole,climbing net,bridge,ladder,spinner tower,swings.You can find seats,covered picnic table,bbq,car parking,bike track around the big open grassy area.
near 13 Victoria St, Botany NSW 2019, Australia