Address: Jirrambah Avenue
Saratoga NSW Australia
This nice playground is set at Jirramba Reserve on Jirramba Ave. It is fenced, unsheltered.
There is a pretty cute fort with slide for littlies. Also, for bigger kids you can find a bigger fort with 2 slides, bridge and climbing frames. There is some grassy area for run around. You can find picnic table under a shade of big trees, also toilets. nice place with relaxing wide panorama with sea.
Gosford City Council
ph: (02) 4325 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This big playground is located right at the water front with beauiul views of the bay. There are a couple of picnic tables and BBQ's so you can make this a family picnic. Kids can play on a partly sun shaded playground. Toys include swings, see-saw, forts with slide.. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Sorrento Road, Empire Bay NSW Australia
- This playground is located on North Burge Road at a beachside front. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a rope bridge and a themed mounted spring rider on one area. At another area you can find a monkey bar. All equipment is placed ona softfall area. This place also offers unsheltered picnic tables.
North Burge Road, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- This ample park is located on Sea Breeze Avenue. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a monkey bar, two sliding poles and a set of swings(shaded). At the side you can find fitness equipment and picnic tables. Arount eh park you can find a bike track.
Seabreeze Avenue, Kincumber NSW Australia
- This playground is located in front of Empire Bay Tennis Courts. Toys include swings, spirng rider and sliding pole. There's a bench behind the playground and parking lot in front.
Shelley Beach Road, Empire Bay NSW Australia
- Thsi playground is located on The Boulevard and Brick Wharf Road. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a rope bridge. There are picnic tables and some parking.
Brickwharf Road, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Tuross Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you ca play sytem with a slide and a bridge. At the side you can find a set of swings and a sliding pole. Equipment i spalced on a softfall area. There is a bench at the side.
Tuross Close, Kincumber NSW Australia
- Greenvale Road playground is a handful for every child. Partially fenced playground offers a climbing set with fort, two slides, rope bridge, monkey bar and more. If that is not enough there are also two swings near by, bike track for little ones and enough open space for running around. A picnic table in the shade and a bench beside the fort are spaces for parents to sit and enjoy while little ones play. A drinking fountain is by the entrance path.
crossroad of Greenvale Rd and Allandale Rd, Green Point NSW 2251, Australia
- This playground is located on Kallaroo Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and two sliding poles. At the side you can find some benches.
Kallaroo Road, Bensville NSW Australia