Playground:John Calopedos Memorial Playground, Kensington Park
Address: intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave
Sydney NSW 2032
John Calopedos Memorial Playground is located at the intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave next to an oval. The playground is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are more play areas separated for younger and older kids. Some are shady by pretty trees. You can find baby and senior swings, fort with climbing frames, another smaller fort and more entertaining elements. There is a bike track meandering between the play areas. You can relax on benches. Great place for outdoor activities and relax.
City of Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9265 9333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A large green area is hidden amongst the suburbian houses. There's a big oval shaped ground where kids can run around and play. Beside it are two areas with toys. One has swings and the other one has forts with slide and monkey bar. Around the green is a path where kids can drive their bikes. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Haig Reserve, Daceyville NSW 2032, Australia
- This playground is located on Balfour Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At antoher area you can find six sliding poles. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
16 Balfour Road, Kensington NSW 2033, Australia
- This playground is located on Rainbow Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a climbing net at the back.
near 97 Rainbow Street, Kingsford NSW 2032, Australia
- This is a park where a couple of swings are set in the middle of the suburbian housing. There's enough space for kids to run around, play ball games. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
behind 58 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia
- This superb playground is set on the of Percival St and Storey Street, Sydney. Fenced, shaded, soft fall rubber grounded. Suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes senior and baby swings, spring riders, stand on spinner, large see saw, slide, noughts and crosses, small tunnel, rope climbing spider net, rope ladder, climbing ropes, monkey bar. There are seats. Outside the fence there are some grassy spaces good for some ball games and a cute bike track next to the play area. Shady and lovely playground.
near 41 Storey Street, Sydney NSW 2035, Australia
- There are three spots where sets of swings are standing next to a bench.
LOT 7067 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia
- This playground on Grand Drive,Centennial Park, NSW is one kids will enjoy. Here you will find two sets of swings for both toddlers and older kids, a playsystem with slide and a see-saw. There are BBQ's and picnic tables around and a big car park around the park as well. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near Grand Dr, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia
- This playground is set at Alison Park on Abbey St, Randwick. It is fenced, shaded by sail, soft fall rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, small tunnel, springer, slide, climbing frames, swings, see saw. There are plenty of benches to sit and talk with friends while the kids play. There is a big grassy area at this park, great for some ball games and longing on a picnic blanket. Toilets and car parking are available, also bus stop on Alison Rd. Nice place for some activities with the little ones.
near 6 Abbey Street, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia