Playground:John Debert Reserve Playground, Smiths Lake
Address: near 8 Amaroo Drive
Smiths Lake NSW 2428
The John Debert Reserve Playground is located on Amaroo Drive in Smiths Lake. The playground is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a wooden play structure with slide, bridge, monkey bar, poles, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. There is a sheltered eating area with picnic table and BBQ. Also, you can find a boat ramp giving access to the beautiful Smiths Lake. Car parking and public toilets, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This lovely playground is located on Bottlebrush Close in Green Point. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. You can find two colourful forts with slides, poles, ladders, spring rider, see saw, a baby and a senior swing. Also, there is a skate park and two tennis courts. Picnic tables, public toilets and car parking, too.
near LOT 317 Bottlebrush Close, Green Point NSW 2428, Australia
- The Lakes Estate Playground is loacetd on Smiths Close in Forster. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a big rope climbing tower, spring rider and stand on spinnet. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 3 Smiths Close, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This lovely playground is set at Marjorie Debert Reserve, located on Kularoo Drive in Forster. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. There is a fort with slide, tunnel, noughts and crosses, ladder, fireman's pole, climbing wall and spring rider. There is a bench for parents to sit and chill. Car parking, too.
near 113 Kularoo Drive, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is situated at Palmgrove Park on Palmgrove Place, Forster. The park is partially fenced and has open grassy spaces dotted with nice trees with some shade. The grassy space is great for some sports and ball games. The play area is unsheltered. The play equipment has a baby plus a senior swing, a mini boat toy and a play system with simple and double slide, climbing wall, noughts and crosses, climbing ropes, net and other climbing frames. At the side you can seat on benches. For a few meters you can find a covered picnic area with a table and a BBQ. Car park is available. The sea is near, so you can swim, enjoy the sun bath or just walk on the cost. Nice and good place for some relax and recreation.
near 1 Palmgrove Place, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This naturally shaded playground is located on Garden Street in Forster. It is unfenced. There is a slide, monkey bar and climbing frame. You can find a sheltered eating area with table.
near 24 Garden Street, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is set at Memorial Park on Coral Ave in Tuncurry. It is unfenced, unsheltered, near the water, so need to pay attention for the littlies. The play equipment has the ususal elements: baby and senior swing and a wooden play system with slide, bridge, monkey bar, flying fox and various climbing and sliding frames. There are benches around and two covered picnic areas with tables and BBQs. Car parking is available. Nice open grassy space is good for some ball games or just to lounge on a blanket. Nice open panorama makes this place relaxing.
near 2 Coral Avenue, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is set at the Pebbly Beach, located on Head Street in Forster. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. You can find a great wooden climbing stucture with 2 forts and slides, monkey bar, climbing nets, sliding and climbing poles, climbing wall and some other toys. There are some picnic tables under natural shade. There are public toilets, disability toilets and car parking. Nice views to the sea.
near 60 Head Street, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- The Forster Town Park Playground is located on Reserve Road in Forster. The playground is unfencedand has nice trees giving some shade. You can find slide with ladder and mini boat with seat. Surrounded with some grass, great for the ball games. Car paking are available.
near 9 Reserve Road, Forster NSW 2428, Australia