Playground:John Miller Park
Address: near LOT 6 Milne St
Ryde NSW 2112
This playground is located on Milne Street. This park is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing and a slide.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Kells Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: two set of swings and a slide. Seating is available around this park. There is plenty of open space to enjoy.
44 Kells Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This medium size playground is located on Boyce Street. It is fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings, a slide and a see-saw. This area offers a large open field for ball games.
32 Twin Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Sager Place. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Nex to this playground you can find a restaurant and a bus stop.
near Sager Pl Near Elliott Av, East Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- There is a very simple but lovely playground at Brigade Park on Jones Street. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are swings, slide and see saw for the kids and two benches under trees for the parents. There is a big open grassy space for ball games. Good for some afternoon activity and relax.
near 4-8 Jones Street, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This park is set on Westminster Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings, two spring riders and a slide. There is some parking at the front of this park and open field area to enjoy which is good for picnics.
8 Westminster Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- Fantastic is a good word for this playground that has everything. It's a wonderful place for family picnics, celebrations or just and afternoon out with the kids. Playground is located on Pittwater Road inside Buffalo Creek Reserve. This is a completely shaded park which includes a fort with slide for younger kids, and a play system with a slide, a bridge and a system of monkey bars as toy equipment. A set of swings is available behind this play system. Both systems have climbing nets. Around the park you can find a cycle track and sheltered eating areas and BBQs. In front of the park you can find some parking, toilets are to the east. This place is suitable for large families and groups. Parking can be tricky. There are plenty of of space to run around, and a mangrove bushwalk out the back as well.If walking is your thing you can access here the Great North Walk which leads you to Boronia Park at Hunters Hill to the south or to Thornleigh to the north.
216 Pittwater Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This playground is located on Cressy Road. This is a great park for kids to have fun and includes two forts: one with a slide and another for climbing. There is also a merry go round and two swings. on a softfall area This area is sorrounded by trees and naturally shaded and has an oval use for cricket and soccer areas. This park is fully fenced and offers a cycle and a walk path.
184 Cressy Rd, Sydney NSW 2113, Australia
- This challenging and recenlty updated playground is located on Argyle Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a fort with slide, a merry go round, a see saw and a set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area.Aditionally to the park you can find some picnic shelters and parking. This is an area which offers a sporstfield and a cycle path. Great place for large families and groups.
24 Argyle Ave, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia