Playground:John Paton Reserve
Address: 23 Short St
Summer Hill NSW 2130
This playground is located on Short Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide and a tunnel. This park is ideal for pre schoolers.
ph: (02) 9716 1800
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Carlton Crescent and inside Darell Jacksons Gardens. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a climing tower, a set of swings and a climbing toy. This is a great area for teenagers since there is a skate park. This park is suitable for primary and teenagers as there is challenging toy equipment. A bike track tennis courts and a sheltered picnic area can be found around this park.
82A Carlton Crescent, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia
- This playground is located on Ormond Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. This wide playground offers a play system with a slide, a monkey bar,three spring riders and a see-saw. At the centre of this playground a mini maze is located for younger kids. At another corner there is a play system which includes a monkey bar and a set of swings. This park has lot to offer, among the facilities you can find picnic and barbecue areas as well as a sporting field. At another end of this park you can find a set of swings. Seating and parking is available at the side of this park. This a great place for large families and groups.
25 Ormond St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This playground is located on Gower Street and inside Underwood Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find two divided toy equipment areas (one senior and junior) one one area you can find a flying fox and two jumping steps. At another area you can find a fort with a slide and a playhouse for younger kids. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Some parking and unsheltered picnic tables can be found.
7-9 Gower St, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia
- This themed playground is located on Carrington Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded around a landscaped area. As for toy equipment you can find a colourful train themed fort with a slide, a merry go round, a set of swings and a climbing tower. There are two spring riders and a climbing tower as well. Set of swings is located on a softfall area. This is a challenging park with a bike track to enjoy, small but cute.
47 Carrington St, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia
- This park is located on Kensignton Road and inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a toddler swing and a set of swings. At the center of the park you can find some seating. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
near 64 Kensington Rd, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia
- Hoskins Park is located on 7-9 Davis Street, Dulwich Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a fort, slide, swings, tunnel, tunnel and a see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
End of Piggott St or on Davis St , Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This park is located on the corner of Arthur and Rose Streets, Ashfield. Other then the very high fence you canfind a set of swings (one for baby and another for older kids), and water fountain and some open grassy area. Near the park and on Rose Street you can find four tennis courts. Parking can be hard to find.
6 Rose St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This playground is in Johnson Park on Constitution Rd. It has a fenced and soft fall grounded play area for the littlies with cubby house type equipment featuring slide and small swing. There is also a play area with equipment for older kids which is a bit limited but quite interesting. There is a round about and some climbing equipment, swings, an old rocket which used to have a slide in it, but the slide has been removed and the rocket is now only good for looking at. There are tracks for rollerblading or bicycle riding and grassy area for ball games. You can find toilets, seats, sheltered picnic tables with BBQ. Nothing is missing for a good outdoor fun with the family. Features: " On Fridays, courtesy of Marrickville council, the Magic Yellow Bus is at the park from 9:30am-12:30pm. This is basically a portable playgroup! Bus comes and unloads many activites for the kids FREE of charge. A cafe close by, ensures you can grab yourself a coffee and/or snack. Details of the Magic Yellow Bus can be found at the Marrickville Council's website under 'children's services'. "
opposite 73-77 Constitution Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia