Playground:John Roche Park
Address: Roche Ln
Northbridge NSW 2063
This playground is located on Roche Lane inside John Roche Park at a water front. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a dual slide, two sliding poles, a set of swings (one for small and another for older kids) and a monkey bar. Sliding poles are set on a softfall area. At the side of the park you can find a sandpit and a bike track. This reserve offers two tennis courts and a basketball court.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There's a tree house on this playground that can be accessed through cable tunnel, steps and bridge. There are also a see-saw and a slide and a deck on a spring. Kids can play with winches and excavators and have lots of fun.
near LOT 18 Brothers Avenue, Cammeray NSW 2062, Australia
- This playground is located on Dawson Street inside Dawson and Market Street Reserve. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. This reserve offers park benches and a picnic table.
334 West St, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Outpost Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two spring rockers, a set of swings, two climbing towers and a dual slide. Around the park you can find a bike track. There is also a sandpit. This park offers sheltered picnic tables, car park and toilets.
The Outpost, Castlecrag NSW 2068, Australia
- Grasmere Reserve Playground is located on Benelong Lane, Cremorne, New South Wales. This playground is located in a residential area. It has a normal slide, curved slide, single pole merry-go-round, fort and flying fox all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games. It's suitable for pre and primary schoolers. Part of the playground is shaded by trees.
Benelong Ln, Cremorne NSW 2090, Australia
- This playground is set in Fred Hutley Reserve on the corner of Hamilton Ave, Hamilton Ln and Palmer Street. Pretty nice landscaped and features native gardens and low retaining walls, bushland views to suspension bridge and Tunks Park. The playground is partially fenced and shady by trees. The equipment includes triple slide, rope climbing tower, bridge of rope climbing net, swings, see saw, 2 stand on spinners and merry-go-round. You can find seats, picnic tables and water fountain. Dogs permitted - with restrictions. Very lovely playground, great for outdoor relax and programs with the kids.
near 4A Hamilton Avenue, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Lodge Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. This playground offers something for everyone. As toy equipment you can find a double slide, a see-saw, a pedal powered activity.
17 Lodge Rd, Cremorne Nueva Gales del Sur 2090, Australia
- The Fifth Avenue playground is located on Fifth Avenue, Cremorne, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a swing, slide and a single pole merry-go-round all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on keep an eye on their children as they play. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around. A nice setting.
near 12-14 Fifth Ave, Cremorne NSW 2090, Australia
- This is a great playground for kids of all ages. There are a couple of rocket spring riders, a locomotive playhouse and a see-saw for little ones. Older kids will have fun on a special roundabout. There's also a fort with all sorts of climbing toys (wall, net, sliding pole), a tunnel and a couple of different slides. Outside the fence is a large green area with BBQs and picnic tables. Dogs are welcome in the Rest Park however they are not permitted within 10m of the playground.
behind 1 Matthew Lane, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia