Playground:Johnson Park, Dulwich Hill
Address: opposite 73-77 Constitution Road
Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
This playground is in Johnson Park on Constitution Rd. It has a fenced and soft fall grounded play area for the littlies with cubby house type equipment featuring slide and small swing. There is also a play area with equipment for older kids which is a bit limited but quite interesting. There is a round about and some climbing equipment, swings, an old rocket which used to have a slide in it, but the slide has been removed and the rocket is now only good for looking at. There are tracks for rollerblading or bicycle riding and grassy area for ball games. You can find toilets, seats, sheltered picnic tables with BBQ. Nothing is missing for a good outdoor fun with the family.
Features: " On Fridays, courtesy of Marrickville council, the Magic Yellow Bus is at the park from 9:30am-12:30pm. This is basically a portable playgroup! Bus comes and unloads many activites for the kids FREE of charge. A cafe close by, ensures you can grab yourself a coffee and/or snack. Details of the Magic Yellow Bus can be found at the Marrickville Council's website under 'children's services'. "
ph: (02) 9335 2137
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Hoskins Park is located on 7-9 Davis Street, Dulwich Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a fort, slide, swings, tunnel, tunnel and a see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
End of Piggott St or on Davis St , Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a regular and a spiral slide with climbers, 2 spring riders, see saw, climbing rope net with lookout, a log roll and a set of swings. Equipment is placed on rubber softfall area. Open grassy room beside, also a covered picnic area. Nice palm trees around. The park is adjacent to Arlington Recreation Reserve with playing field.
55 Union Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- There is a community garden and playground on Denison Rd. It is fenced. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
near 194 Denison Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This themed playground is located on Carrington Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded around a landscaped area. As for toy equipment you can find a colourful train themed fort with a slide, a merry go round, a set of swings and a climbing tower. There are two spring riders and a climbing tower as well. Set of swings is located on a softfall area. This is a challenging park with a bike track to enjoy, small but cute.
47 Carrington St, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia
- There is an interesting toddler playground with modern equipment, set in a local park on Terrace Rd. It has a toddler slide, some climbing mats and few unusual toys. It's unfenced, unsheltered (partly shady by trees) and soft fall grounded. There is enough grass to run around and playing ball games, also there are some trees and seating. Lovely place.
near 61-63 Terrace Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is set on Victoria Street inside Yeo Park. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, and, rope brdige and a climbing wall. Behind this play system there is a set of swings. The set of swings is located on a softfall area. At one side you can two scale swings. There is some seating available at the side of the park.
205 Victoria St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- A triangular park surrounded with rail way, best accessed from Ness Ave. It's a good place for older kids as there is a skatebowl, basketball court, tennis court, mountain bike track. Sheltered seating, toilets, car parking available. You can can help to make better this article by uploding photos and details, thanks :)
near Ness Ave, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- Rowe Playground is located on Keith Lane, Dulwich Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located near an apartment complex. It has a slide, see-saw and a swing all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on as they keep an eye on their children playing.
Keith Ln, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia