Address: 8-14 Dan St
Marsfield NSW 2122
This grassy playground is located on Dan Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one see saw and a set of swings. Around this park you can find some seating and parking area as well.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Watts Road inside Watts Park at a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one see-saw, one fort with tube slide, a set of swings.
near 16 Watts Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This is a small playground in Els Hall Park. Kids can play on swings (one baby), fort with slide, monkey bar, spring rider and a smaller climbing net. It is mostly for smaller kids. There's also a path around the park where kids can practice their with bikes. Benches are around the playground. Sheltered picnic tables and BBQ are closer to the parking lot, which is near by. Bus stop is just across the street on Kent Road.
109 Kent Rd, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- Wide open playground with a big lawn. The playground area is partial shaded by trees. The playground is a little spread out with a fairly large open area to run around in.
52 Threlfall St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- Playground is located a good distance away from the street. Kids can play on swings, slide, see-saw, fort with slide or spring rider. There's enough space around for running and ball games or even ride kiddy bikes on the path. Benches are all around. A bus stop is located at the entrance to this part of park.
81 Kent Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This playground is located on Banksia Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a merry go round, a slide and a see-saw.
29 Banksia St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- Thsi park is located on Treharne Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is challeging toy equipment which includes: a set of swings and a climbing bridge. A walk path is beside this park.
near 7 Treharne Close, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- This park is located on Balaclava Road. Is is unfenced an unshaded. Toy equipment is just a set of swings, there is some space to run around. A bus stop is on the edge of the park.
near 83 Balaclava Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- Yamble Reserve is a beautiful park with a wonderful new playground - Livvi's Place. There's plenty to do for everyone. You can bring kiddy bikes and have a stroll around the park. Or let kids imagination fly at the maze path with sensory art and plantings. There is a double flying fox, swings (check out the hammock one), satellite dish spinner, a huge pyramid for kids to climb on. Then tunnels, slides, climbing nets, sand pit and much, much more. Reserve your whole day and have a lunch at the sheltered BBQs and picnic tables. It's a all abilities playground, with toilets and drinking fountain. A large parking lot is straight off Quarry Road. The smaller one located off Clermont Avenue is closed on weekends. Please help make this article better and upload some photos from your visit, thank you.
196-218 Quarry Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia