Playground:Joseph Knox Park
Address: near 10 Burrabogee Road
Pendle Hill NSW 2145
This playground is located on Burrabogee Road. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a spring rider and a playhouse with counting blocks for younger kids. At the back of this system you can find a set of swings.
Parramatta City Council
30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Thane Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a set of swings and a sliding pole next to it. All equipment is set on a softfall area. Around the park you can find two seats.
24-26 Thane St, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Ambrose Hallen Park is located on 18A Derbyshire Avenue, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The playground is located in the middle of two homes. The playground is small and suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. It has swings, a fort, slides, flying fox all set on soft fall. There is also a bicycle track near the playground for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is not fenced and has two benches.
18A Derbyshire Ave, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- This playground is located on Darcy Road. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides (junior and senior)and a spring rider. Next to this play system there is a set of swings (for baby’s and senior kids) there is even one of those spinning noughts and crosses games.
near 80 Darcy Road, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Marie Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. Around this park you can find a bike track. The playground is named after Henry Birk (1835 -1906) who was the first postmaster of the local Toongabbie post office. The playground is found inside Geoffery Marie Reserve.
14 Marie St, Constitution Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is set at Civic Park on the end of Parkland Ave, Pendle Hill. Unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find fort, slide, spiral slide, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, swings and more entertaining elements. There are grassy areas, various sports courts as tennis and basket courts, seats, picnic tables and BBQ. You can find toilets and car parking on the end of Parkland Ave and of Civic Ave, too. Variations of the activities for all ages makes this park excellent for family picnics. Even great for lounging in the grass enjoying some great book and relax or drawing with the kids under shady trees. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 9 Lismore Street, Pendle Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Binalong Road and it is part of Binalong Park. It is fenced and unshaded (at the moment but usually shaded). Toy equipment consists of a challenging fort with a slide, a playhouse and counting blocks (for younger kids)and a set of swings next to it. Next to this park you can find three tennis courts, cricket courts and a sportsfield area to enjoy. There is also off- street parking.
143-161 Binalong Rd, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia
- Playground offer toys like two spring riders and a play system with two slides, climbing net, sliding pole, fort and bridge. It'll keep your child occupied for a while. There's a bench nicely located in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photo and comments, thank you
LOT 14 Macklin St, Pendle Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- Keene Park is located on 245 Targo Road, Toongabbie, New South Wales. The park is located near two apartment buildings, homes and a school. The park has benches all around it. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and and primary schoolers. It has a monkey bar, a slide and spring rider with soft fall underneath them.
near 232 Targo Rd, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia