Playground:Judd Street Reserve
Address: near 30 Judd Street
Cronulla NSW 2230
This park is located on Judd Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for pre-schoolers and a spring mounted boat. There is also a platform seat. There is also a bike track. There is also a picni table. At antoher area there is a climbing mountain a monkey bar and stepping stones.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Elouera Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find three forts with three slides on one area. At another area you can find some swings. One set for babies and another for senior kids. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side you can find some parking. Around this park you can find a bike track. It is also beside Cronulla beach so there is plenty of sand and surf to be enjoyed. there are a few nearby cafe's and kiosks. a great place to play
near LOT 6 Elouera Road, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia
- This playground is located on Denman Avenue, just near Woolooware Train Station. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide and a themed mounted spring rider for pre- schoolers. There is also a merry go round and a set of swings. Parking is available at the side and front of this park. The train themed toy works well here.
14-16 Denman Avenue, Woolooware NSW 2230, Australia
- This lovely playgroud is set at Cronulla Park by Cronulla Beach, located on the end of Ozone St. Unsheltered, unfenced, shady by trees, best suited to young children.. There is a play system with climbing frames and poles, slides and tunnel, and a small swing and a springer. You can find some fresh drink and food at one of the numerous nearby restaurants and cafes. A refreshing lazy place with beautiful parklands overlooking the beach. Bring a blanket and lounge after swim and play!
end of Ozone St, Sydney NSW 2230, Australia
- Gunnamatta Park is a pleasant park with a well kept playground on the Cronulla train station side. Access via Tonkin St or the driveway off Nicholson Prde. The protected beach is a great place to enjoy the sand, water and watch passing ferry. The play equipment is well shaded by trees and has a slide, climbing toys and swings. There are also picnic shelters.
near 29 Tonkin Street, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia
- This nice looking playground is located on Mitchell Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a climbing net. At the side you can find some parking.
near 19 Mitchell Road, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia
- This playground on Bonnieview St is located next to a stone wall where kids can try their climbing skills. Toys include playsystem with slide and rope bridge. There are two sets of swings and plenty of area for running around. A bench is located at the entrance to the park so parents have the overlook so kids to run on the street.
8 Bonnieview St, Burraneer NSW 2230, Australia
- This playground is located on Ewos Parade. It is fenced and unshaded. As oy equipment you can find three sets of swings, a climbing net and a merry go round. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. One set of swings is located on a shaded area. There is plenty of open spcae to enjoy. At the side of the park you can find some parking.
near 103 Ewos Parade, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia
- This playground is located on Woodward Avenue, Caringbah. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, (one senior and another one for junior kids) and a monkey bar. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings. There is an unsheltered picnic table as well.
22 Woodward Ave, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia