Playground:Kalang Road Playground, Kiama Heights
Address: near 41 Kalang Road
Kiama Heights NSW 2533
Small local playground on Kalang Rd. Unfenced, unsheltered, best suited for younger kids and toddlers. There is a toddler slide, small tunnel, noughts and crosses, steps and a baby plus senior swing and a see saw. Small grass, pathway and bench beside.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Whitton Place Playground is located on Whitton Place in Kiama. It is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for the younger kids. It has a slide, ladder, climbing net, chain bridge, poles, spring rider and senior swings. There is a bench under shady trees.
near 8 Whitton Place, Kiama NSW 2533, Australia
- Small playground on Girrawheen Ave, by the Bonaira Playing Field. Slide, monkey bar, sliding pole, flying fox. Some grass and seating.
near 22 Girrawheen Avenue, Kiama NSW 2533, Australia
- The Hillview Circuit Playground is located on Hillview Circuit in Kiama. It is unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, ladder, monkey bar, flying fox, poles, spring riders and senior swings. There is a bench under natural shade.
near LOT 11 Hillview Circuit, Kiama NSW 2533, Australia
- This playground is on the Kendalls Beach. There is a Beach Holiday Park with car parking and caravan park, toilets, taps, seats, picnic tables, picnic huts and BBQ. Also a bus stop is near. The playground is unfenced, unshelted, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a short tunel, an abacus, a boat toy, swings and baby swing, climbing system with climbing wall, climbing net, rope ladder, climbing ropes, rope flying fox. It's a good place to have some fun with the kids enjoying the sunny holiday beside the sea. Parents please help improve this article by uploading some photos of the playground on your next visit.
near 33 Bonaira Street, Kiama NSW 2533, Australia
- You can find this playground by a Caravan Park on Cnr Bourrell & Barney Sts in Kiama. Right next is beach. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, shady by some trees. The play equipment includes various climbing frames, slide and swings. No baby swing. You can find car parking nearby. Nice open panorama with the relaxing view of the sea. Really nice and refreshing place. You can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 2 Barney Street, Kiama NSW 2533, Australia
- This playground is located on Bland Street. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The equipment has: swing, slide, spiral pole, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, ladder, parallel bars and some other toys. The park has little grassy area, ( it is good for kids for any play and so ) and natural shade.
near 7 Bland Street, Kiama NSW 2533, Australia
- This well equipped playground is set at Coronation Park on Manning Street In Kiama. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded. Suitable for all ages and all abilities. The equipment includes 4 swings of which 1 baby and 1 special needs, climbing net, swinging boat/seesaw, a play structure including twin medium slides and small slide, tunnel, ramps, bridge, short fireman's pole, spiral climbing pole, monkey bars, hanging islands and flying fox. Another structure has more new-style climbing/balance activities. Open green area is good for some ball games, play frisbee or fly a kite. You can find seats and picnic/BBQ facilities and rotunda. Car park and toilets are available, too. It is adjacent to Surf Beach. Good place for refresh and outdoor activities, excellent for families. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 74 Manning Street, Kiama, NSW, Australia
- Located on Terralong St. Basic play equipment such as fort, slide, climbers and swings. Unfenced, unsheltered, best for younger kidsa. The playground is set right on the foreshore, without fence from the water. Walkway along the water. Some grass around and trees. Car park nearby. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details.
near 26-28 Terralong Street, Kiama Új-Dél-Wales 2533, Ausztrália