Address: near 70 Victoria Rd
Bellevue Hill NSW 2023
With access from the Steps on Victoria Road, this is a secluded playground hidden away from amongst the houses and trees. A good set of toys with slide, fort and plenty of stuff to climb all over. Although the playground has no shade there are trees in the park that provide a place to hide from the sun.
Sorry for the lack of photos, anyone else have some they can upload??
ph: (02)9391 7000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Bay Street and Ocean Avenue on the foreshore of Double Bay. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a themed fort with a slide and a set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area. This park offers great facilities: a Sailing Club (Wharf) and a restaurant. You can have access to a boat ramp This park caters for sports such as hockey and cricket.It is also a great place to enjoy a sunny day with a picnic. At the side of the park you can find some parking.
End of Bay St, Double Bay NSW 2028, Australia
- This playground is located on New Beach Road. It is fenced and unshaded. You can find a variety of toy equipmnet: a set of swings(one junior and another senior), a climbing tower, a slide, a sliding pole and a climbing swing. Outside and near this park you can find some seating. There is a bus stop a 100m away from the park and parking at the front of it. This park offers a great views of the city and the local yachts.
67 New Beach Rd, Darling Point NSW 2027, Australia
- This playground is located on Sheerbrooke Avenue inside Foster Park. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and bridge and a small playhouse beside it. Car park is available at the side of the park. There is a bus stop on New South Head Road.
Sherbrooke Ave, Double Bay NSW 2028, Australia
- This playground is set at lovely Rushcutters Bay Park on New Beach Rd.Fenced unsheltered,suitable for little toddlers,abilities.Big park with many shady trees around.Near is the bike path.You can fins seats under the trees.Has big open area for soccer and many games.Toys:swings, frames for little toddlers,climbing frames, see-saw, stepping wall, poles different.
near 7-9 New Beach Rd, Darling Point NSW 2027, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Glenmore Road inside Trumper Park Oval. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find: a fort with slide, monkey bars and a playhouse for toddlers. This park has a lot of sporting facilities such as cricket nets, turf cricket pitches and running tracks.
443-451 Glenmore Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027, Australia
- This playground is located on Sutherland Avenue, Padigton. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. At the side of the park you can find some seating. nicely tucked away among the trees
near 3 Sutherland Ave, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Waratah Street inside Rushcutters Bay Park. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing tower and a set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can find some seating, parking and a bus stop at the front of this park. You can also find some toilets and fitness stations. It is a pleasant walk to the kiosk in the neighbouring park
7 Waratah St, Rushcutters Bay NSW 2011, Australia
- This boat themed, small playground is in Beare Park what has plenty of flat open lawn for ball games and well established shade trees. The playground is under a giant fig so it is shady even on hot afternoons. The equipment is probably more suitable for toddlers than preschoolers, although there is a small climbing frame which will keep our three year old amused, slide, swings and more. You can find car parking. The marina and the views over Garden Island to the Harbour Bridge are breathtaking. It's a great little spot for a quiet picnic.
near 2 Ithaca Road, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011, Australia