Address: Corner of Bayview Pl and Kamilaroi Rd
Bayview NSW 2104
This is a small playground situated around a residential area. Small open field is available for playing around as well. Among the toy equipment you can find: some swings and merry go round. This place is suitable for primary school kids.
Pittwater Council ph: (02) 9970 1111 email@example.com http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Mona Vale Street and at a beach front. Great playground to enjoy with lots of facilities. Among the toy equipment you can find: one swing and a fort. At this playground you can find seven sheltered picnic areas and a bike track. Not far from this playground and going north you can find a cafe as well. Please help improve this article by adding photos from your next visit.
near 8 Eric Green Dr, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set at Winji Jimmy Reserve on Halesmith Road and Rednal Street, at a water front. Toy equipment includes: One slide, a swing, a three way merry go round and a spring rider.It is partially fenced and there is natural shade. Parking is also available. This park is designed for pre school and primary school kids.
near 4 Rednal St (junction with Halesmith Rd) , Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This is a small playground inside Pindari Reserve on Pamela Crescent Road. Playground is unfenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes one set of swings, two slides and two spring riders. Seating is also available around this playground.
near 6 Pamela Crescent, Bayview NSW 2104, Australia
- This playground is located inside Pamela Crescent Reserve on Jendi Ave Bayview and around a naturally shaded residential area. Although it is not fenced it is not located on a busy road. Toy equipment at this park includes: two swings, two slides, and two spring riders. These toys are good for primary school kids and pre-schoolers. The area is good for picnics due to a large open field. Seating and tables are also available.
near 13 Jendi Ave (corner of Pamela Cres), Bayview NSW 2104, Australia
- This playground is set in Bangalow Reserve on Bangalow Avenue. It is unfenced, unshaded. The toy equipment includes, swing, pommel swing, 2 spring riders, see saw and a fort with slide, climbing net and climbing wall. There is a big open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. You can find seats and sheltered picnic table. Good for relax. Please, help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
opposite 44 Bangalow Avenue, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is located around a residential area and inside Katrina Reserve. Lots of open and natural open space is available. You can find two swings here. Please improve this article by uploading a few photos after your next visit.
14 Peita Crescent, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- At the end of Vesper Street is Vesper Reserve, and open grassy area with no real play equipment.
near 13 (end of) Vesper St, Sydney NSW 2103, Australia
- Marie Crescent Reserve (Marie Crescent Mona Vale) is located inside a residential area where you can find a small partially fenced playground. Among the toy equipment you can find: One fort with small slide, a couple of swings, one spring rider and two themed animal toys that match the area where they are. Whole equipment is located on softfall area and it is suitable for pre-school & young kids. Families can enjoy a great picnic area as well.
near 7 Marie Crescent, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia