Address: 13 Kanangra Ct
Wattle Grove NSW 2173
This playground is located on Canangra Court in Wattle Grove. The park is unfenced, unsheltered, has some shade by big trees. There is climbing frame with slide. There are benches. Bike trail at the park. Car parks are available. This is small but lovely playground great for afternoon fun.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Local Mums: Bring your camera next time you visit this Park
near 38 Tomago Court, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- Located on Cnr Mubo Cres and markham St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment incl. baby and senior swing, monkey bar, pommel step bridge, slide and some climbers, also and abacus, shop front and small climbing wall. Grass around and trees. Track through the park. Seating beside the play area.
near 48 Mubo Crescent, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Renewed playground, found in Village Way. Partly fenced, shady by trees, Soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. There are two baby swings and two senior swings, two spring riders, a see saw, a rope net tower and a spinning disk, also a smaller slide with steps and shop front. Benches around. Bike track around and grassy rooms.
near Cameron Park Village Way Near Mubo Cr, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Good local playground, on Komiatum St and Salamaua Cres. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. Slides, various climbers, monkey bars, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing wall, spiral pole, fireman's pole, bridge, see saw. benches. Grass and trees around. Small bike track around the equipment.
near 1 Komiatum Street, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Can be accessed by Satelberg St and Saddle Row. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, best for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. Surrounded with open grass, and there are some trees beside. Equipment: baby and senior swing, two spring riders and benches beside.
near 12 Saddle Row, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Located on Arrowfield Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Slide, bridge, steps, climbers, flying fox, abacus. Open grass beside.
near 15 Arrowfield Drive, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- The park is situated between Derna Rd and Bardia Parade. The playground is very simple and is set in the middle of the park. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a bench beside. Walk/bike path across the park and there are grassy rooms and tall trees.
near 64 Derna Road, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- The small playground is located on the Banyule Court in Wattle Grove. It is unfenced and partilly shaded by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with some grass and benches are available under natural shade.
opposite 7 Banyule Court, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia