Address: opposite 106 Kareena Road
Miranda NSW 2228
Kareena Park is divided into two parts - one is the playground and a tea house (for more info check http://www.teahouse.com.au/) and the other one is the E. G. Waterhouse National Camellia Garden with a BBQ area and playground at the south end of the gardens (for more info check http://www.sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au/Recreation/Parks/Camellia_Gardens_Caringbah_South). First playground has entrance from the Kareena Road and is fenced and nicely shaded by trees. Kids can play on several toys such as slide, playhouse. There's also a bench inside the fence.
Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
15 Laguna St, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located in Breen Park, next to a Glenn McGrath Oval. Kids can play on toys such as fort and tow slides. It is situated in a nice shady area and fenced from the street by vegetation fence. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
204B Willarong Rd, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
- This great and well equipped playground is set at Sutherland Shire Centenary Park on Karimble Road, Miranda. Partially fenced, partially shaded, suitable for all ages. There are three play areas. One has a giant flying fox, real experience! Another one has a double slide and on sand ground a water play. The third play area is shaded by sail, sand groundes and there is a 3seats rocker, 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings, a large rope climbing tower and a fort with slide. There is a bike track and some grassy spaces for more activities. You can find covered picnic areas with BBQs. Car parking and toilets are available, too. It is an award winner playground: NSW Sustainable Water Challenge in 2006 , High Commendation in IPWEA Excellence Awards 2007. This park and playground recommends plenty of activities for all ages for all family to spend some quality free time. Excellent place! You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Karimble Road, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is located on Wonga Road, just up from the boat ramp. It is partially fenced with limited natural shad. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. There are also two platform seats, toilets and some parking.
8 Wonga Road, Yowie Bay NSW 2228, Australia
346A Kingsway, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
- This park is located on Miranda Road North. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment is mostly for littler kids you can find a small slide, a set of swings and a weird spinning monkey bar thing.
near 45 Miranda Road North, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is located on Sunnyside Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge, a monkey bar and a spring rider. Around the park you can find a bike track. There are some seats around this park.
20 Gordon Street, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is lcoated on Meldrum Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a set of swings, a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a seat.
10R Meldrum Avenue, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia