Address: End of Keegan Pl
Forestville NSW 2087
At the End of Keegan Pl Forestville is a nice open parkland with a slide. Very basic playground. If you are in the area please take a photo to improve this article.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small grassy playground is located on Calca Crescent. It is not fenced but has some limited natural shad. Toy equipment includes one set of swings and a slide.
2 Calca Crescent, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set on Bushland Avenue inside Casuarina Reserve. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and one set of swings. Parking is available at the front of this park. On Darley and Bushland Avenue you can find a Medical Practice.
5-7 Bushland Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Melwood Avenue. It is unfenced and shaded. You can find great toy equipment such as a fort with slide and a set of swings. The area also offers some parking,sheltered picnic areasand a bike track.
LOT 2590 Melwood Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This small playground is located on Cork Street. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find basic toy equipment: one slide and a see-saw. This playground has limited natural shade.
40 Cook St, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Adare Place and it is a small playground inside Adare Reserve. Toy equipment includes: one see saw and a set of swings. It is unfenced and unshaded.
COrner of Adare Place and Downpatrick Rd, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located beside Killarney Heights Oval. Kids can play on swings or climbing tower. A circular path is ideal for kiddy bikes. It's a nice and shady area. PLease help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Cnr 158 Melwood Avenue & Starkey St, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set on Cashel Crescent inside Cashel Reserve. It includes basic toy equipmet: one set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
near 10-12 Cashel Crescent, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is at Killarney Heights Shopping Centre next to the car parking and buildings. It is located on Starkey St. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is a fort, slide, springer, climbing frames and more elements that keep kids entertained while Mummy is shopping. There are some seats for lazy Daddies watching their kids play. There is a big car park and a bus stop. Toilets are available. There are cafes and restaurants for some drink and snack. Daddies, have fun with the kids while waiting for Mummies :) Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near Killarney Heights Shops Starkey St, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia