Playground:Keith Smith Park Playground, Croydon
Address: near 33 Brighton St
Croydon NSW 2132
Nice playground, best suited for younger kids, located on Brighton Street inside Keith Smith Park. It is unfenced and shaded. Theis set on rubber underfoot: baby and senior swing, spring rider, fort, slides, abacus, shop front, spiral pole. There is open grass and pathway, drinking fountain and seating. Beside this park you can find four tennis courts.
You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
Municipality of Burwood
ph: (02) 9911 9911
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on Seymour St at Martin Reserve. There are two areas. One is shaded and has fort with various climbers, slide and a springer beside. The unshaded area ha sa smaller slide with ladder and sliding pole and a play system for older kids, that has monkey bars, flying fox, spiral pole, and slide. There is grass around, pathways, seating, drinking fountain and shady trees.
near 36A Seymour Street, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- A small local playground for younger kids, located on Wyatt Avenue, Burwood. It has a baby swing and senior swing, 2 spring riders and some grass around with shady trees. Park facilities: seating, picnic table and drinking fountain.
near 14 Wyatt Avenue, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Lion Street, Croydon. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a tunnel and a climbing net. There is also a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side of the park there is some seating.
near 10 Lion St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This small playground is located between Paisley Rd and the end of Fitzroy Street inside Reed Reserve. It is partially fenced and partially shady by trees. As toy equipment you can find a slide with sliding pole, spiral ladder and climbing mat, a spring rider and 2 senior swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Parking can be found at the back of this reserve.
near 3 Fitzroy St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- Woodstock is a park and Community Centre located between Church, Duff and Fitzroy Streets. There are 2 playgrounds close to each other. Suitable for all ages. You can fond baby and senior swings, basket swing, monkey bars and other climbers, slide, pole and more. Park facilities: benches, picnic tables, BBQ, rotunda and car parking. It is nice and lovely park, great for relax, play and picnic with kids. Please help make this article better and add some photos, thank you
22 Church St, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
- A very small playground for younger kids, located on St Paul's Close, features a baby plus a senior swing and a slide with ladder, set on rubber underfoot. A bench beside under trees.
near 8 St Pauls Close, Burwood NSW 2134, Austrlia
- This park is located on Anthony Street. It is fenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings. Equipmnet is placed on a softfall area. Some seating is available at the side of the park.
7 Anthony St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This park is located on Edwin Street North. It partially fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find: a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of the park you can find some parking.
near 161 Edwin St N, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia