Playground:Kellyville Memorial Park, Kellyville
Address: near 60 Memorial Avenue
Kellyville NSW 2155
The park is located in Memorial Avenue and inside Kellyville Memorial Park, Kellyville. It is unfenced. There are tennis courts and netball courts for older kids.
There is a playground here but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents. Thank You!
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Nicely shaded playground with basic toy equipment - two slides, swings (one baby), single pole see saw, spring rider and some climbing toys. There's a bench in the shade. Parking is available on Mediati Avenue.
corner of Glenrowan Avenue and Madiati Avenue, Sydney NSW 2155, Australia
- This playground is located on Wright Road and Lavender Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a double slide, a merry go round and a monkey bar. Next to it you can find another fort with a slide. This playground is partially sheltered.
19 Lavender Avenue, Kellyville Nueva Gales del Sur 2155, Australia
- A big playground with many climbing toys and a large grassy area for ball games or running around. It's not fenced and there's no shade either.
next to 4 Jupiter Road, Kellyville NSW 2155, Australia
- Sorry we don't have a visual. Check out info on http://www.berniemullane.com.au/facilities/outdoor_play_area Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Marella Avenue, Kellyville NSW 2155, Australia
- This well equipped playground is situated at Coorumbene Court Reserve on Whiteman Ave, Bella Vista. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment including fort, slide, ladder, monkey bar, flying fox, climbing net and more entertaining elements. There are covered picnic tables at the side ans nice trees. Bike and walk track is running through the reserve. Nice grassy space is beside the play area, good for some sports and ball games. The playground is surrounded by nice trees and flowers. Nice place, excellent for some relax and play.
near 17 Whiteman Avenue, Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia
- The playground is located at Glenwood Lake on Glenwood Park Drive.It is big area with big grassy open field.Creek is near.Suitable for toddlers,has seats plenty of picnic table,bbq,basket ball court,bike path.Has 2play ground frames,swings,climbing equipment and more.Shady trees around.
near 205 Glenwood Park Dr, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- Roxburgh Crescent playground is located on 2 Roxburgh Crescent, Stanhope Gardens, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, swings, see-saw, rope bridge and spring rider all placed on soft fall. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches all around the playground for parents to keep an eye on their children. There is a bicycle track near the playground and it's located in a residential area.
2 Roxburgh Crescent, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- This playground is set on Beaumont Dr.can be accessed from Hester Way. Two play area,one is fenced for younger kids.There are sheltered with sails.Has big open grassy area for many games.Shady trees around.Near the bike path or walk.The equipments are includes fort system with two slides,ladders,climbing frames,poles,swings and some climbing frames.There is covered picnic table,seats,car parking.
near 47-69 Layton Way, Beaumont Hills NSW 2155, Australia