Playground:Kelso Park Playground, Moorebank NSW
Address: near Newbridge Road
Moorebank NSW 2170
You can find this playground on Newbridge Road, also a good skate park for older kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, spider net climber, slide, monkey bar and few other elements. Bike and walk tracks, also into a woodland. Open grass for ball and different games. The park is partly fenced. There are covered seating.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Kelso Park Playground is located on the Newbridge Road in Moorebank. It is fenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is a play unit with slide, monkey bars, climbers, spider web climber and a baby and a senior swing. Also, there is a great skate park for older kids. Next to the park you can find shopping centre, restaurant, cafe and car parking. Walk and bike path is available and some grassland for some more activities.
near Newbridge Road, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Good playground at a mini park between Ross and Joseph Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two play areas next to each other. One has a baby plus a senior swing, the other has a well equipped play system with climbing spider net, climbing wall, monkey bars, balancing burmese bridge, slide, steps, noughts and crosses, sliding pole and flying fox. Small track around the play area. Covered and uncovered benches at the side. Small grass beside.
near 22 Ross Street, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set in Thomas Moore Park, located on the Whelan Avenue in Chipping Norton. It is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for the older kids. Equipment: climbing frame set incl. climbing wall, monkey bars, aldders, bridges, also slides, sliding pole, shopfront, noughts and crosses, abacus and a sstand on spinner. Open space beside for ball and other games, also walkpaths. There are picnic tables, BBQs and benches. Nice views of the riverside.
near 5 Whelan Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This partially fenced playground is set at Metcalfe Park in Moorebank. It is partially shaded by trees and suitable for toddlers. It has a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. There is a bench under shady trees. Walk path, too.
near 64 Stockton Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set is Haigh Park, located on Hull Place in Moorebank. This playground there is the river side. As play equipment you can find a metal ship structure with wooden bridge, slide, ladder, flying fox, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are few sheltered picnic areas with tables and BBQs. Public toilets and car parking, too.
near Hull Place, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is situated in Clinches Pond Reserve, located on Swain Street in Moorebank. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There are two slides, ladders, bridge, climbing net and a baby and a senior swing. There are benches under natural shade, also, you can find picnic tables, BBQ and nice pond.
near 29 Swain Street, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Chauvel Park is situated on Sammut Crescent in Chipping Norton. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, large grassy area, nice river and car parking. There is a playground here but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 24 Sammut Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Situated between Selway and Craig Avenues. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Baby and senior swing, slide, climbers, steps, sliding pole, springing toy and few other elements. Seating at the side. Open grass around.
near 30 Selway Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia