Playground:Ken McLean Reserve
Address: Cnr of Nelson Ave & Harp St
Belmore NSW 2192
This is small but lovely playground located on Cnr of Nelson Ave & Harp St in Belmore. The play area is unfenced, shady by trees. You can find spring rider, animal see saw, playhouse with slide and climbing frame with climbing net, various sliding poles and a baby and a senior swing. There is a bench. Good for some play for kids.
City of Canada Bay
ph: (02) 9911 6555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Belmore Sportsground playground is located on Myall St by sports courts. The play area is unfenced and partially shaded by sail. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with bridge, tunnel, slides, fireman's pole under the sail. The uncovered part of the playground has 1 baby plus 1 senior swing, monkey bar, flying fox, slide and climbing frames. You can find some seats and picnic tables at the side. There is a big grassy space great for sports and ball games. Great for kids to burn some energy.
10 Myall St, Belmore NSW 2192, Australia
- This playground is located on Alfred Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide (one for bigger kids and another for smaller kids) and a set of swings. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table.
34 Alfred Street, Clemton Park NSW 2206, Australia
- This playground is located on The Crescent inside Balck Forest Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a rope bridge. A set of swings is available. Some seating and parking is provided at the side of the park.
1 The Crescent, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia
- This park is located on Tallawalla Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a rope bridge and a climbing net. You can also find a see-saw. At the side of the park yu can find some seating.
66-72 Tallawalla St, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- Kookaburra Reserve is a lovely little park area situated on Shaw Street in Kingsgrove. There is a small open grassed area which can be used by the older kids to kick a ball around or throw a Frisbee, but there is a lot more entertainment for the younger kids.
Shaw Street, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia
- This themed playground is located on Bundara Street inside Beverly Hills Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find one fort with a climbing net, three spring riders, a playhouse, a see saw and a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find a sheltered picnic area.
45 Bundara St, Beverly Hills Nueva Gales del Sur 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Kingsgrove Avenue Reserve in Kingsgrove. Play area is fenced, shady by trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is double fort with slide and spiral slide, abacus and various climbing frames, spring riders, also baby and senior swing. There is an oval at the other side of the park if you want to kick the footy, also a large grassy space where kids can burn some energy, too. You can find covered picnic table and benches. Toilets are available. It is a great place to stop and either give the kids some time to play outside.
15 Kingsgrove Ave, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia
- There is a cool fenced playground at Beverly Hills Park on Vanessa Rd (Hurstville City Council Family Day Care Scheme). Fenced, sheltered, rubber soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The equipment has the usual elements as spinners, rockers and more. There are seats for parents. Car park and toilets are available.
near 199 Vanessa Street, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia