Playground:Kendall Cottage Rotary Park
Address: near 12 Crescent Street
Ulladulla NSW 2539
This playground is set in the Kendall Cottage Rotary Park located on Princes Highway. Partially fenced, shady by trees. As a toy equipment there is a play system with a fort with spiral slide and wave slide, monkey bar, kinds of climbing and sliding poles and some other entertaining parts. Also there are swings. At the side you can find seat and shelted picnic table. There is a big car parking and toilets. There is a harbour nearby. This is nice place to relax with the family.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is an unfenced and unsheltered playground on Village Drive. It is suitable for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, two fort, two slide, bridge, ladder, climbing mat, ABACUS, parallel bars and some other toys. The park has little grassy area,( it is perfect for the kids for any play) and natural shade.
near LOT 199 Tulip Oak Drive, Ulladulla NSW 2539, Australia
- This playground is on the Ocean Street beside the Mollymook Beach. It's partially fenced, unshelted. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find simple swings and another swing for two children to seat into it. Also you can find a fort with a slide and climbing frame set. There is a big car parking area and Beach Hut Cafe. It's a good place to have some fun with the kids enjoying the sea.
near 68 Ocean Street, Mollymook NSW 2539, Australia
- This playground is in the Burrell Lake Lions Park located on Dolphin Point Road. The park is partially fenced from the road, on the other side is the Burrell Lake. You can find lots of benches, shelted picnic tables, shelted BBQs, taps, toilets, also there is a car parking. This park has trees and large grassy areas for ball games. The playground equipment are: two swings, a fort with a big tunel slide, a smaller wave slide, climbing net and flying fox. Also there is a climbing set with monkey bar and kinds of climbing frames, ropes. There is a walking path/bike track around. It's an optimal choice for a weekend picnic with the family, enjoying the view of the lake and trees while the kids playing.
near LOT 7021 Dolphin Point Road, Burrill Lake NSW 2539, Australia
- This playground is located on Sandpiper Way. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: swing, fort with slide, spiral pole, ABACUS, climbing mat and some other toys. This playground is set beside a big grassland, there is also a soccer field and a field for other sports, too with an object and toilets.
near 5-6 Sandpiper Way, Sussex Inlet NSW 2540, Australia
- This playground is located on Jacobs Drive. The play area is partially fenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, fort with slide, monkey bar, flying fox, tunnels, climbing wall, climbing net, bridge and some other toys. There are benches, car parking and toilets. This playground is set beside open water.
near 196 Jacobs Drive, Sussex Inlet NSW 2540, Australia
- This playground is located on Sanctuary Point Road. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for younger kids. The play elements includes: swing, see saw, monkey bar, flying fox and climbing wall. There are benches, picnic tables. The nice grassy area is good for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing. This playground is set beside open water.
near 252 Sanctuary Point Road, Sanctuary Point NSW 2540, Australia
- There is a partially fenced, unsheltered playground on Sanctuary Point Road. This playground is suitable for younger kids. The equipment has: swing, flying fox, bridge, monkey bar, parallel bars and some other toys.The natural environment is capable for picnic. It is perfect for the kids for any play, ball games and so.
near 11-13 Sanctuary Point Road, Sanctuary Point NSW 2540, Australia
- This playground is set at White Sands Park on Hawke Street.It is big park next to the foreshore.Unfenced,unsheltered,suitable for older kids.Has car parking bike and walk path,big open grassy area.Toys;big climbing net,swings.Cafe is near.The park is pretty with some decorative elements like stones,flower beds and good for relax and walk.
near 15 Hawke St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia