Playground:Keppel Avenue Reserve
Address: Corner of Webb St and Keppel Ave
Riverwood NSW 2210
A short walk from Riverwood Station and Woolworths, this simple playground is found on the corner of Webb St and Keppel Ave Riverwood NSW. You will find a swing, slide and see-saw. There are a bunch of trees and a foot path running through the park to ride a bike on.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a small cute playground at Riverwood Park on Coleridge St.It is fenced, sheltered with very big open area.Shady trees around.Suitable for toddlers and for all ages. Has seats, car parking,water for drink, toiltes.Toys: climbing spider net, climbing frames with little fort,stand on spinner, spring rider,pannel table.
near 100 Coleridge St, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- This playground is locted on Oleander Court. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find a set of swings, a fort with two slides and a rope bridge and a see-saw.
2 Oleander Ct, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia
- Riverwood Wetlands Playground is located on Belmore Road North, Riverwood. Unfenced, unsheltered, colorful rubber soft fall grounded. The equipment includes slides, small climbing wall, climbing net, spiral balance beam, big net swing. There is a skate park for the older kids, and cool bike track for the small bikers. You can find seats, picnic tables and BBQs, while the kids are burning energy you can cook them some fine outdoor lunch. Also, you can bring blanket to lounging in the grass. Pretty nice and lovely walk paths for more experiences and nice, relaxing view. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Pretty nice place to send your time with quality after a busy week. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 151 Belmore Road North, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- The playground is set at Salt Pan Reserve on Kentucky rd. It is small area but shaded and partially fenced. Shady trees around, bike and walk path,car parking, benches.Open area is good for some games and run around for child. The equipment are: little fort with slides, ladders,steps and some climbing frames.
near 48 Kentucky Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- This playground is located on Trafalgar Street inside Pearce Avenue Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a see-saw and a spring rider. At the front of the park you can find some seating.
19 Pearce Ave, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia
- This park is set on Caledonia Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider.
1A Caledonia Crescent, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia
- This challenging park is set on Munmurra Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, monkey bars and a set of swings. At the side of this park you can find some parking and seating.
19 Munmurra Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- A simply well treed playground on the south western corner of Padstow Park. closest access is from Banks St Padstow NSW. There is a slide and some climbing equipment on softfall. It is also fenced. Sorry for the lack of photos, maybe the next mum can add some.
near 25 Banks St, Padstow NSW 2211, Australia