Address: 146 High St
North Sydney NSW 2060
This playground is located at the end Of High Street insided Kesterton Park. It is fenced and unshaded. Equipment includes swings, see-saw, a climbing tower and a fort with a slide. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. Some seating and picnic table is available at the side of this park. Tucked at the base of a magnificent sandstone cliff face, and with views across Sydney Harbour, this delightful harbourside playground will appeal to both children and adults. The custom designed cable structures are packed with a range of activities and are particularly appropriate in this foreshore location as they are visually unobtrusive and 'light' on the ground. Together with the stunning outlook, picnic shelters, toilets and a fully fenced play area make Kesterton Park Playground a great destination.
North Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9936 8100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Bradly Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a roundabout, a cradle rocker, a set of swings and pony style spring rockers and a play system with two slides. At the side you can find a picnic table. At the front there is also some parking.
8 Bradly Ave, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
- This playground is located on Kurraba Road. It is unfenced and partially shaded. It is characterized by 'olde worlde' styling. It is surrounded by traditional aromatic gardens edged with recycled sandstone walling that doubles as informal seating. Perched on a shady knoll, this playground offers visitors spectacular glimpses through the trees to Sydney Harbour while children are amused on the timber slide and deck structure, in the cubby house, and on the spinning deck.The playground also features a set of signature North Sydney timber swings and a fort with a slide.
153 Kurraba Rd, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Australia
- This park is located on Fitz Roy Street. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Equipment caters to a broad age range with activities suitable for fewer than fives at one end of the playground and activities suitable for over fives at the other. This park offers high climbing nets for older kids (with a great visual impact), a fort with a slide, a see-saw, and a family sized spring rider. At the side of the park you can find two picnic tables. At the front of the park you can find some parking.
31 Fitzroy St, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
- This playground is located on Rawson Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. Designed to fit neatly into the existing landform, this low-key timber playground is tucked into the quiet Neutral Bay valley. Activities cater primarily to older children with swings, slides, climbing walls and a fun 'spinning cup' ride. Younger children will enjoy the ground level activities including a spring-mounted jeep and cubby house area. Parking can be found at the side this park.
47 Rawson St, Sydney NSW 2089, Australia
- This small playground is located on Milson Road and Sirius Street.It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you cn find a fort with a slide.
96 Milson Rd, Cremorne Point NSW 2090, Australia
- This playground is located on Westleigh Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. This is a modular style playground set into a large circular softfall area, surrounded by open lawns in a parkland setting. Mature trees along the western side provide shade. As toy equipment you can find a play ssytem with two slides with a bridge and a spring rider at the side. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side you can find some seating.
LOT 1 Westleigh St, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Australia
- This playground is located on Prior Avenue inside Prior Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment yu can find a child-scale sandstone castle with drawbridge, balcony and spiral slide. You can also find a set of swings.
7 Prior Ave, Cremorne Nueva Gales del Sur 2090, Australia
- This playground is located on Lavender Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. This is a cool and shady park with views to the harbour and city. It caters for a wide age range of children in an environment that is pleasant and relaxing for carers. The park links to Luna Park and beyond via the Lavender Bay foreshore. As toy equipment youc an find a set of swings, a spring mounted boat, a roundabout, a see-saw embankment slides an a roundabout. At the center of the park there is a platform seat. In front of the park you can find some parking area.
3 Lavender Crescent, Lavender Bay NSW 2060, Australia