Playground:King Edward Park
Address: near York Drive
Newcastle NSW 2300
This playground is set at King Edward Park on York Drive, Newcastle. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play area is right beside the road and there is no fence, so pay attention.. The play equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, small slide, boat stucture and rocker for the littlies, nig rope climbing ball for the older kids There is a bench between the toys. At the side, there is a covered picnic area. Next to the playground you can find toilets, picnic area with tables and BBQs, water fountain. The other side of the road there is a pretty rotunda and flower bed, great for some photos. You can find tennis courts (Newcastle Hill Tennis Club) on Reserve Rd nearby. The beautiful panorama makes this place very refreshing and enjoyable.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Nesca Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a see-saw. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. At the front you can find some parking.
2-4 Nesca Parade, The Hill NSW 2300, Australia
- A great and nice playground for all ages and all abilities. Located on Wharf Rd. There are toys like swings, spring riders, train playhouse, modern climbers including climbing wall, and a bike path. The play area is partly shaded by sails. Alsi, a fenced Libert swing. Seating around. A sheltered picnic table is at the playground. There are electric BBQ's and picnic tables all around the park. Kids can run around and play ball games since there's lots of open spaces. Plenty of car parking closeby. There is a pond nearby. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
LOT Wharf Road, Newcastle East NSW 2300, Australia
- This playground is located on Bruce Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a climbing net. At the front of this park you can find a parking.
- A basic playground with fort, slide, climbers, spring riders and set of swings on the Nobbys St. Bench and some open grass beside.
near 7-33 Nobbys Road, Newcastle East NSW 2300, Australia
- There is a basic playground at the border of Griffith Park and Pitt St Reserve. It has slide, climbers ans swings. Set in nice foreshore parkland with plenty of room for picnic and games, a swimming pool nearby, big car park and picnic facilities including bbq. Bike way along the foreshore.
near 2 Wharf Crescent, Stockton NSW 2295, Australia
- Playground is located in the middle of Empire Park, surrounded by Oval and tennis courts. Kids can play on swings, slide and monkey bar. A sheltered picnic table is just beside the playground. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you. edit:location
1 Kilgour Avenue, Bar Beach NSW 2300, Australia
- Located on Hunter St. There are slide, climbers, baby and senior swing, and few other elements. Best for younger kids. Surrounded with some grass and trees. Picnic tables, car parking. Edit: please, check for the right name, thanks.
near LOT 74 Hunter Street, Stockton NSW 2295, Australia
- Located on the corner of Smith and Dumaresq Streets, beside volleyball courts and ovals. Best suited for younger kids. It is shady by trees, partly fenced. There is a slide with ladder, see saw, 2 spring riders and a baby plus a senior swing. Few picnic tables around, under natural shade.
near Cnr Smith and Dumaresq Streets, Newcastle West NSW 2302, Australia