Playground:King George V Ave Playground, Merriwa, NSW
Address: near 40 King George V Ave
Merriwa NSW 2329
There is a good usual playground on King George V Ave, which is shaded and suitable for toddlers. Set right by a skate park, so this place is suiteble for older kids, too. The toy equipment has fort, slide, swings, climbing wall, climbing nets and othe usual elements. You will find seating and tables, not far away tennis courts, sports club and golf club.
You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Small playground at lovely Simpson Park wit lots of shady trees around set on Market Street.Unfenced,unsheltered,bike way around for kiddy bikes,skate park or roller skates.Great for walk and relax in this environment.Suitable for abilities.Has toilets,benches,shaded picnic table,bbq,car parking.Toys:chair swing for disabilities,climbing tunnels.The swings is fenced.
near LOT 2 Market St, Muswellbrook NSW 2333, Australia
- This playground is located at Highbrook Park on Ironbark Rd.It is unfenced partially sheltered play area.Big park with open grassy area.Shady trees around.You can find toilets,seats bike path,some covered picnic tables,bbq,car parking.Play equipment includes 2 forts with many climbing frames,flying fox,rope elements,slides,rockers,swings,sliding poles,tunnel slide,velocitron.Nice grasslands what is great for picnic on blanket,so pack some snack.
near 42 Ironbark Rd, Muswellbrook NSW 2333, Australia
- It is nice small playground located at Murrundi Showground on Mayne Street.The play area is fenced,sheltered.Great place for outdoor activities.Shady trees around,open area for more games.There are shady picnic tables,benches,coffee and snacks across the road.The play area is on soft fall. Toys:climbing tower with slide,ladder, stepping frames,panels,spring rider,swings.Car parking available.
near 116 Mayne St, Murrurundi NSW 2338, Australia
- This small but nice playground is located next to a newly refurbished Willow Tree Inn where parents can enjoy their cup of coffee while children play on the fenced playground. There are a couple of swings and a toy system with bridge, slides and climbing net. There are a few sheltered picnic tables and toilets on the spot. Playground offers enough green area for kids to run around and play.
cnr Cadell Street and New England Hwy, Willow Tree NSW 2339, Australia
- The Award winning First Fleet Memorial Garden and newly opened Second Fleet Memorial Garden is a tribute to the European settlers who began what is now modern Australia. It is located on New England Highway. This is a large camp place for caravans and tents. There are toilets, fire facilities, tap, picnic tables and shaded picnic area with 6 tables. There are 2 play areas for the kids, one with a fort with 2 spiral slides, tunnel and climbing frames, and another one with a spring rider, swings and a fort with a slide, abacus, fireman's pole and climbing frames. Great for campers with kids. Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
- It is usual playground set at Kandos Park on White Cres. Has benches,Picnic table,garbage bin,shady trees around.So nice grassy open area for some games.Toys:little fort with ladder and slide, swings one for toddlers,flying fox,spring rider,climbing tower with some elements.Suitable for car parking.
near LOT 14 White Cres, Kandos NSW 2848, Australia
- This basic playground is set in a beautiful setting! Right under the Heuston Lookout. There is a cute fort, slide, noughts and crosses, steering wheel, shop front, climbing net, spider net climber, 2 monkey bars, balance bridge, and a baby plus a senior swing. Toilets beside and picnic tables under shady trees. It's beautiful place for refresh and it's not far away from the Hunter River with some bush paths on the foreshore.
near 31A Lookout Road, Gowrie NSW 2330, Australia
- Well equipped playground, set on Robinson Way. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded, surrounded with big grassy spaces. The play equipment includes baby and senior swing, 2 spring riders, roll log, fort, slide, spiral pole, small tunnel, shop front, parallel bars, flying fox. Benches around. Walk/bike paths across the reserve.
near 28-36 Robinson Way, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia