Playground:Kings Park Playground, Five Dock
Address: near 4 Kings Park Circuit
Five Dock NSW 2046
This playground is set in Kings Park, located on Kings Park Circuit in Five Dock. The play area is unfenced, shaded by sails. There is play unit with dual slide, pole, spider web climber and see saw. There are a few benches around the playground, also, you can find BBQ and picnic tables. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A small basic park with playground on Cnr Maple Cl and Regatta Rd. The paly equipment: fort, bigger and smaller slide, climbing mat, climbing pole with pommel steps, noughts and crosses, 2 spring riders. Some grass beside. Bench at the side. Best suited for younger kids.
near Cnr Maple Cl and Regatta Rd, Canada Bay NSW 2046, Australia
- Set at Prowse Reserve which is located between Cheltenham Road and Royce Avenue. The playground has two play areas. One is fenced and it is suited for toddlers. Features a springer, slide, ladder and a bench for parents. The other area is not fenced, and has various monkey bars and climbers, sliding pole, bridge, also a toddler slide, noughts and crosses and fwe other elements. The small reserve has pathway and shady trees.
near 23 Royce Avenue, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This playground is set on Church Street inside Centenary Park. It is shaded and fenced. As far as toy equipment goes you can find most of them :). Among them you can find a play system with two slides, a monkey bar and a rope bridge. At the sides of this play system you can find two set of swings and a toddler toy. Set of swings and toddler toy are located on a softfall area. Around the park you can also find some seating area. This park has great facilities for large groups and families. There are also four sheltered picnic areas, children's bike path, basketball and cricket nets. At the front of this park you can find some parking area and a bus stop near. Pretty cool place.
114 Church St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This playground is set beside Westpac on Greath North Rd. It is fenced, shaded, surrounded with some trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a fort, slide, climbers and other toys. There are benches around. you can help to make this aerticle better by uploading some photos and details about this playground, thanks.
near 133-155 Great North Road, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- Wangal Park is a large park located at the corner of Cheltenham Road and Royce Avenue, which incorporates Monash Reserve, located at the corner of Monash Parade and Royce Avenue. There is a good playground with large climbing net tower and a shaded play area which has baby and senior swing, spring rider, fort, spiral slide, climbing net, climbing wall, steps, toddlers slide. The park also features a skate park and basketball half court for older kids. Benches around. Big grassy field beside. Off street car parking. Other park facilities: shared path with exercise equipment, passive recreation facilities, picnic shelters and barbecues, kiosk and cafe. Indigenous planting and wetland ponds.
near 24 Monash Parade, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This park is located on Blair Avenue inside Blair Park. It features a good playground which is fenced and shaded. There are two divided areas with toy equipment (for younger and older kids). As toy equipment you can find forts, slides, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, ladder, monkey bars, spiral pole, climbing mats, spring rider and a set of swings. At the side of the park there is some seating. Big open grass for ball and sports games.
1 Blair Ave, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- It's located on Burwood Road, NSW. It has swings, a big climbing circle structure, springers. BBQ around. It has seats around. Please send us some photos about the playground to get this article up. edit:location
near 164 Burwood Road, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- There is a small playground for littlies at Croker Park on Harrabrook Avenue, Five Dock. Unfenced, has some shade by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay plus a senior swing, s slide and a see saw. Bench for the parents at the side. A big grassy space great for some ball games. On the other side of the park there are tennis courts.
near 39 Harrabrook Avenue, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia