Playground:Kingsland Rd S
Address: LOT 1 Kingsland Rd South
Bexley NSW 2207
Kingsland Road South in Bexley, Sydney, has a lovely little playground area. Although small, it offers a variety of playground items to keep the younger kids busy. It has a small open field right next to it which is big enough to kick a ball, play some cricket or other things which the older kids might prefer; however there is not much in the way of entertainment for the teenagers.
Rockdale City Council
ph: (02) 9562 1666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is in the Broadford Street Reserve by the Parliament Tce. It's a big nice open field, optimal for relaxing with little children. The playground is partially fenced, fully shaded, soft grounded, it's mainly for toddlers and pre schoolers. There are seats for parents. The equipment are: 2 swings for toddlers, 1 Merry-Go-Round, 1 Spring Rider and 1 fort with a slide, a spiral sliding pole and a climbing net.
near 5 Parliament Terrace, Bexley NSW 2207, Australia
- This quaintly pleasant playground is situated on Donnan Street in Bexley. Being located on the Bexley Oval Sporting Grounds means that there is plenty of open space for the bigger kids to kick a ball around or fly a kite perhaps. There is an extensive bicycle track which winds its way through Bexley Oval leaving the smaller kiddies with a playground full of equipment to entertain themselves with. Situated in a residential area means that there are not many shops around; however there is a canteen in the Bexley Oval building, along with toilets and changing rooms.
Donnan Street Bexley NSW , 2207, Australia
- There is a small park on Canonbury Grove, which has one baby plus one senior swing. There is a small grassy space, good for the littlies to roll the ball. You can seat on a bench under shade of a tree while your little child is swinging. This simple playground is good for a short fun with your baby :)
near 98 Canonbury Grove, Bexley North NSW 2207, Australia
- Situated on Highgate Street, this playground is simple yet adequate. Although it doesn't have many features, it is situated right next to the Bexley Swimming and Fitness Centre which boasts all sorts of facilities including a kiosk to buy drinks, sweets and some hot food. All the pools are heated and there is a pool to suit every age. There are also large open fields with plenty of shaded picnic tables for you to enjoy.
109 Highgate Street, Bexley , NSW 2207, Australia
- This playground can be found on Lorraine & Alsace Avenues in Bardwell Valley, Sydney. It is a pleasant playground for the younger kids with a very large open field surrounding it which provides the older kids with options of entertainment like kicking a ball; however there are very few trees so shade is limited. Being situated in a suburban area and bordered by Bardwell Gold Course, means that this playground provides a peaceful and relatively quiet setting.
LOT 15 Lorraine Ave, Bardwell Valley NSW 2207, Australia
- This playground is located on Caledonian Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find two benches.
63 Caledonian Street, Bexley NSW 2207, Australia
- This is a quaint little playground which is geared mainly for the younger kids. The playground is completely fenced in and is located on the corner of Gardiner Avenue & Wolli Creek Road in Bardwell Park. It has a small bicycle track for the beginner cyclists and some soft fall ground cover to protect the little ones from any hard falls. With a cricket field alongside it, there is minimal noise here, other than what is generated by the two suburban roads bordering the playground.
Corner of Wolli Creek Road and Gardiner Ave, Bardwell Park NSW , 2216, Australia
- This is a fun little playground with a full array of obstacles like climbing nets, spring riders, rope bridge, etc. and is found on the corner of Regent & Basil Streets, Bexley. It has a small and a large bicycle track with a large open field in the middle, posing as plenty of entertainment for the active older child.
Corner of Basil Rd and Regent Street, Bexley NSW , 2207, Australia