Playground:Kingston Street Park
This playground is located on Hope Street inside Kingston Street Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find two forts with two slildes and a monkey bar.
Shellharbour City Council
ph: (02) 4221 6111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playgound is located on Theodore Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
near 2 Theodore Street, Oak Flats NSW 2529, Australia
- The Central Park playground is located on The Boulevard. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The equipment has: swing, slide, ladder, flying fox and some other toys. There are benches, picnic tables, sheltered eating area and car parking. This playground is set beside open water. You can help to make this article better uploading some photos, thanks.
near 79 The Boulevarde, Oak Flats NSW 2529, Australia
- This playground is located on Westwood Drive and Pinkwood Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a set of swings and two benches at the side.
- It is a little playground located on The Esplanade. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. There is only a senior swing. This playground is set beside a large grassland, there is also a soccer field and a field for other sports, too with an object, car parking and toilets.
near 8 The Esplanade, Oak Flats NSW 2529, Australia
- This playground is located on Koona Street. The play area is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. Best suited for younger kids. The equipment features: swing, fort with slide, monkey bar, flying fox, ladder, parallel bars, spiral pole, bridge, IX OX and some other interesting toys. There are benches and garbage bin. The nice grassy area is good for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing.
near 81 Koona Street, Albion Park Rail NSW 2527, Australia
- This playground is set in Wentworth Cottage Park on Pioneer Drive. The park is fenced, the play area is unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is 1 baby plus 1 senior swing, spring rider and a fort with 2 slides, tunnel, monkey bar, flying fox and climbing elements.There is large open grassy area, good for sports activities and ball games. You can find benches at the side. Parents, please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 3 Pioneer Drive, Blackbutt NSW 2529, Australia
- There is an unfenced, unsheltered playground on The esplanade. It is suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, wave slide, spiral pole, climbing mat, sliding pole, ladder, chin up bar and two spring riders. There is a seat car parking and garbage bin. This playground is set beside open water . The park has little grassy area and some shady trees.
near LOT 442 The Esplanade, Oak Flats NSW 2529, Australia
- McDonanald Park is a big area with something for everyone. Kids have three playgrounds with toys incl swings, some climbing toys, see-saw and fort with slides. There's also a play system with monkey bars. Next to the playgrounds are several tennis and football courts. Parking lot is on Tongarra Rd.
Station Road, Albion Park Rail NSW 2527, Australia