Playground:Kingswood And Lantana Rd
Address: Cnr of Lantana Rd & Kingswood Road
Engadine NSW 2233
This playground is on the Kingswood Rd. Kids will have lots of fun on this playground on variety of toys. On the playground are two areas - one is for older kids fiwth climbing tower: The aprt for smaller kids has fort with slide, see-saw and spring riders. Benches are all around. There is a big open field with a long bicycle track and a parking for cars, also there are more bus stops, so it's easily accessible. The Golden Chopstix restaurant is near.
Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Pambula Road. It is unfened and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a sheltered picnic table.
15 Pambula Road, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- This playground is located on Dobell Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a monkey bar. Next to this park you can find a basketball court and two tennis courts. There is also one unsheltered picnic table.
near 49 Dobell Road, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- This playground is located on Cambrai Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides and a monkey bar. At the side you can find stepping stone and a set of swings.
near 39 Cambrai Avenue, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- The playground is at the end of Dernancourt Avenue as a little park with some trees. There is a big parking area for cars not to far away. It's fenced, soft fall grounded and have a bicycle track. The equipment are: seats, see-saw, a fort with a slide, monkey bar and other kinds of climbing toys and more bridges linked. This is a nice little playground to have some fun with kids.
near 2 Dernancourt Avenue, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- This park is located on Thurlonga Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a monkey bar and two set of swings. There is a large open field space to enjoy as well.
84 Thurlgona Road, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- This playground is set next to Old Bush Rd Oval on Old Bush Rd, Yarrawarrah. It is soft fall grounded, unfenced, unsheltered. There are swings, rockers, slide, monkey bar and various climbing frames. There is a bike track for the littlies and the big grassy space is great to play together some sports and ball games. You can find picnic tables at the side, so pack some sandwiches or grab a pizza at nearby Pizza League, the kids will be hungry after big play. Car parking is available, too. Good place for some outdoor activities, energy burning. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 61 Old Bush Road, Yarrawarrah NSW 2233, Australia
- This playground is set in Engadine Park located on Anzac Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment has baby and senior swing, a fort with slides, monkey bar, climbing frames and some other elements. There is a large open grassy fiels, great for sports activities and ball games.
next to 111 Anzac Ave, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- This playground is located on Woronora Road, Engadine. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, small bike track and a monkey bar.
near 96 Woronora Road, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia