Address: Kipling Road
Wetherill Park NSW
This playground is located on the corner of Kipling Road & Fielding Close in Wetherill Park. This is a very active playground with loads of challenging equipment for both the younger and older kids. The Playground is split into junior and senior sections and is well shaded from the sun by all the big trees surrounding it. There is very little road noise due to the playground being located in the suburbs and there is a fence between the junior playground and the road.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located between Berry & Curran Streets in Prairiewood, this ppark is filled with trees providing plenty of shade for the supervising adults. There is a small bicycle track for the older kids as well as a fair amount of open grassed area for their entertainment, while the younger kids entertain themselves on the playground. This park is elevated allowing for beautiful open and filtered views of the country side south-west of Fairfield.
Curran Street, Prairiewood NSW, 2176, Australia
- Located on Victoria Street in Wetherill Park opposite the Wetherill Park Shopping Area. There are shaded picnic areas, various playgrounds and toilets that are opened on request for park events. There are plenty of trees providing shade for the adults as well as over some of the play areas. Wetherill Park is a large park catering for all ages with various activities and open grass areas.
Victoria Street, Wetherill Park NSW, 2164, Australia
- Located on the corner of Locke & Gissing Streets in Wetherill Park, this playground has very little in the way of equipment to offer. However; the playground is situated on a very large open field which is beautifully populated with large trees. There is plenty of space for the larger kids to run around on while the very small kids are entertained in the playground.
Locke Street, Wetherill Park NSW, 2164, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Bathurst & Welcome Streets in Wakeley. The playground offers loads of entertainment equipment wise for both the younger and older kids. It also has some open grass area with shade from trees.
Welcome Street, Wakeley NSW, 2176, Australia
- This is a small and basic playground with very limited equipment; however the open grassed area that surrounds it, allows it to cater for all ages of kids. It is accessible from both Mimosa Road and Falklands Avenue and offers plenty of shade on those hot days.
Mimosa Road, Bossley Park NSW, 2176, Australia
- This playground can be found on the corner of Dashmere Street & Glenfern Crescent, Bossley Park. The playground equipment consists only of 2 swings in a big sand box, surrounded by a medium to large open grassed field on which the older kids could entertain themselves on, while the younger kids enjoy their time on the swings.
Glenfern Crescent, Bossley Park NSW, 2176, Australia
- Situated in the suburbs in Fairfield West, this playground can be accessed via Frome Street or Tyrell Crescent. This is a very active playground with lots of equipment options; however there is not much to keep the older, high school children entertained. There is a small open grassed area on either end of the playground area, but again, not really of the size that would be appreciated by the older children.
Frome Street, Fairfield West NSW, 2165, Australia
- This playground is for the younger children and is very limited in equipment; however enough to keep a younger child interested and happy. It is located on Percy Street in Fairfield Heights and has very limited shade.
Percy Street, Fairfield Heights NSW, 2165, Australia