Playground:Kirkwood Crescent Park
Address: near LOT1267-LOT1269 Kirkwood Crescent
Colebee NSW 2761
This new playground is set at Kirkwood Park on Kirkwood Crescent, Colebee. It is shaded by sail and soft fall grounded. There is a fort, slide, climbing frames, large rope climbing net and more elements that keep kids entertained. You can find benches at the side, also covered picnic tables. There are nice grassland and flower bads, pretty nice place for some relax and play.
Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- At the western side of Nurragingy Reserve at Joe McAleer Park has a small playground on Winten Dr.Unfenced,unsheltered,next is an oval and little open grassy area for some games.The equipment includes climbing frames,climbing net tower,climbing wall,verticale climbing net,different poles,abacus,slide,spring rider,balance beam.Has car parking,seats,bike track and some shady trees around.
near 61-63 Winten Dr, Glendenning NSW 2761, Australia
- The Stanford Street playground is located on 9 Stanford Street, Glennding, New South Wales. It is located in a suburban area. It has a field for pre, primary and high schoolers to play and run around in. It also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers. The playground has swings, climbing wall, a boat, spring riders and a see-saw for pre and primary schoolers. The park has benches and waste bins around it. The playground is partially fenced.
9 Sanford St, Glendenning NSW 2761, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Mittigar Reserve on Luxford Road, Hassall Grove. It best suited for older kids, there is a huge flying fox for real experience. Also there are swings, balance ring and more entertaining elements. Great grasslands, sports courts and bike tracks provide more activities. You can find car parking and toilets. Great place for some outdoor activities and picnic. You can help to make better this article by uploading some photos.
near LOT 202 Luxford Road, Hassall Grove NSW 2761, Australia
- This is a small playground with basic toys. Picnic tables and BBQ's are scattered around the area. There's lots of space for ball games. Along Falmouth Rd there's Quakers Court with lots of shops and cafes.
opposite 60 Falmouth Road, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Playground is located amongst the housing settlement, far away from the street, with open field on each side. There are bike tracks all around.
Greendale Tce, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- The playground in Quakers Hill is located on 24 Hambledon Road, Quakers Hill, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary and high schoolers. It's located in a residential area. It has a fort, slides, swings, flying fox, tennis courts and a large field for children to play ball games and run around in. It also has sheltered picnic tables for lunches or snacks. There are benches located around the playground so you can watch your children play and have fun. The playground has soft fall. The playground area is partially fenced.
24 Hambledon Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Playground lies in the middle of a nicely secluded area, surrounded by trees. There are train tracks on one side and street on the other. Area has it's own parking place, BBQ and a couple of benches for family picnics.
opposite 5 Pearce Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Small playground with a large area to run around and play while parents sit at the sheltered picnic table. Beside the playground are different courts for ball games. Parking is available on the other side of the courts.
opposite 19-21 Benalla Crescent, Marayong NSW 2148, Australia