Playground:Kissing Point Park
Address: 45 Waterview St
Putney NSW 2112
This playground is on the foreshore of the Parramatta River and on Waterview Street. It is partially fenced and it has got lots of open field. Toy equipment includes: two forts (one for pre school kids and another for primary school ones) , one set of swings, and one spring rider. The equipment is set on softfall. Picnic and sheltered seating is also available. A sand digger and a bike track is around the park. There is access to a boat ramp as well. You can find some parking at the side of this park. It has it all :)
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Bennelong Park is located on Waterview Street and right at a waterfront. This park is partially fenced and naturally shaded. There is basic toy equipment: one set of swings. There are some seats around the park as well.
65 Waterview St, Putney NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Douglas Street. It is partially fenced and with limited natural shade (mostly for the seat). Toy equipment includes: one set of swings, a see saw and a slide. There is some seating and parking around the park. Good open area space as well.
2 Douglas St, Putney NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located next to the Parramatta River, on Kissing Point Bay, Pellisier Rd. The playground is pretty well shaded by sails, unfenced, suitable for all ages. There is an interesting water play area with two nicely landscaped shallow paddling pools with a little (fake) river running between them. There is a bubble beach section and plenty of room for your kids to splash about. Nearby are some huge coloured squares, pyramids and balls which kids seem to find fascinating. Another play area has a large rope climbing tower, large fort system with lookout tower and tunnel slide and some combination equipment. There is a play area for littlies, too, with a small fort, slide,short tunnel, abacus, spring riders, swings. There are large grassed areas for sports and ball games and a bike track for biking, skating. You can find electric BBQs, sheltered picnic areas, toilets and car parking. It is a really great place for family picnics with beautiful waterviews in the background.
near 58-60 Pellisier Rd, Putney NSW 2112, Australia
- This is the southern playground at Putney Park. It is located at Pellisier Road at a waterfront. It is naturally shaded and unfenced. Toy equipment includes: one fort with two slides, a set of swings and a climbing net. There is some seating and parking available. This parkand playground is a great choice and suitable for large groups with barbeques and picnic facilities.
86 Pellisier Rd, Putney NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Belmore Street. It is fenced and it has got a toddler combination equipment, triple swings, a mini climbing rope, spring toys. All toy equipment is placed on softfall. The area is great for picnics and going south you can find a restaurant not far from the park. There is also some parking area and accessible toilets. There is no fence between the play area and the river. (please make this article better up uploading some recent photos)
near 100 Belmore St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- A nice playground with plenty of parking spots and Kokoda cafe next door. Kids can play on forts with slide and monkey bar. There are swings and some other toys. Plenty of green area to run around. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near 1A Killoola Street, Concord West NSW 2138, Australia
- This playground is located on Frances Road. This playground is not fenced and it includes one fort with double slide. There is plenty of open field to play. This a major sporting area and it includes a cycle and walking path cricket nets and a fitness circuit. Next mum to visit here and you take a few photos with your camera and upload them here to make this better for the next family - thanks
70 Frances Rd, Putney NSW 2112, Australia
- This is an excellent playground at Brays Reserve on Concord Rd.Suitable for toddlers and older kids so for abelities. Has two play area.One is covered with sails.Toys:climbing frames,like hope climbing wall.slide,tunnel,bars,swings.Second is for young kids,fenced sheltered on sand so has climbing equipment:swings,slide etc. Lovely shady trees around and big grassy area for any games.You can find seats around,tables for picnic, car parking and path for scooters.
near LOT 18 Concord Rd, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia