Playground:Kitchen Pl/Verge Pl Playground, West Hoxton NSW
Address: near 8 Verge Place
West Hoxton NSW 2171
Cute playground for the little ones. There is a toddler swing and a senior swing, a fish springer and a play unit with small slide, spiral and fireman's pole, monkey bar, abacus and noughts and crosses. There is open grass for ball games.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Greenway Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a big play system with monkey bars, a bridge and a set of swings.
22 Greenway Drive, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Baby and senior swing, slide, sliding pole, abacus, bridge, noughts and crosses, monkey bar. Best for younger kids. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Seating available.
near LOT 9 Poole Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- Accessed from Riddell St also from Gladstone Cl. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are trees around and some grass. The play equipment: fort with two lookouts, steering wheel, abacus, sliding pole, toddler slide, spiral pole.
near 5 Riddell Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Peppercorn Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, bridge and a set of swings incl. baby swing. Best for younger kids. There is a covered picnic area beside with table and bbq. Benches around.
8 Peppercorn Pl, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia
- Located on the corner of Rabett Cres and Taubman Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered. Best for younger kids and toddlers. Baby and senior swing, spring riders, slide, tunnel, climbers. Benches beside. Grass and trees around.
Cnr Rabett Cres and Taubman Cres, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia
- Lovely local picnic spot with a basic playground for the littlies. There is a see saw, spring rider, slide with ladder, baby and senior swing. Covered picnic table and bbq beside.
near Lupton Place, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia
- The Glendevie Park Playground is located on Glandevie Street in West Hoxton. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and soft fall grounded. You can find a play unit with slide, wooden bridge, poles, abacus, flying fox and two spring riders. There are few benches for sitting and a sheltered picnic table.
near 1 Glendevie Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- There is a lovely playground on the corner of Ferraro Cres and Harraden Drive in West Hoxton. Unsheltered, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a fort with slide, sliding pole, various climbing frames, monkeybar, see saw and more entertaining elements. Nice grassy space is good for some sports and ball games. You can find covered picnic tables. Nice place for some outdoor activities and relax.
near LOT 652 Harraden Drive, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia