This playground is located on Austinmer Street at a seafront. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two monkey bars and a bridge. At the front of thispark you can find off street parking.
Wollonging City Council
ph: (02) 4227 7111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Alwrence Hargrave Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. At the side you can find a sheltered and unsheltered picnic table as well as tennis courts. Great place to enjoy with families and groups!
- This playground is set at L B Kelly Park on Kirton Road in Austinmer. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes climbing net, baby plus senior swing, springers, stand on spinner, fort with slide, sliding pole, bridge. There is some grassland and trees for shade, the kids can run around and kick the ball, you can lounge on a blanket, read some good book. Nice place for some relax and play.
near 52 Kirton Road, Austinmer NSW 2515, Australia
- There is a nice designed and well equipped playground on Thirroul Beach Reserve on Cliff Parade. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes baby and senior swings, springers, cute child's size round tables with seats, big fort, slides, monkey bars, various climbing frames including climbing wall, chain bridge, and a playhouse with abacus and noughts and crosses and interesting play platforms for the little ones. There are benches at the side, you can chill watching the kids play. There is an open grassland, great for sports and ball games, or bring a picnic blanket and lounge in the grass. You can find covered picnic tables and BBQ near the play area. Next to the car parking there is a swimming pool. Toilets are available, too. Superb place for some refresh enjoying the open view of the sea.
near LOT 405 Cliff Parade, Thirroul NSW 2515, Australia
- There is a small playground at St James Park on Cliff Street, Coledale. Thhe equipment includes swings, see saw, slide and climbing frames. It is best suited for younger kids to play on toys while the older kids play some sports games on the tennis and other sports courts beside. There is some shady area under trees. You can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near LOT 12 Cliff Street, Coledale NSW 2515, Australia
- This playground you can find on Seaview Terrace in Thirroul. Nice bush quiet setting. Basic set up- no slippery dip. Unfenced, unsheltered, shady, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, see saw, spring rider and various climbing frames. Excellent place for some afternoon relax. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 29 Seaview Terrace, Thirroul NSW 2515, Australia
- This playground is located on Hight Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a climbing net.At the side you can find a set of swings and a spring rider.
- Located on the corner of High St and Pass Ave in Thirroul NSW. Unsheltered but partly shady by trees, surrounded with open grass. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids, includes baby and senior swing, slide, spiral pole, climbing mat, balance log and springer. Picnic table beside.
near Cnr High St and Pass Ave, Thirroul NSW 2515, Australia
- This playground is located on Reef Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide a set of swings and s spring rider.