Playground:Koolewong Foreshore Reserve
Address: Brisbane Water Drive
Koolewong NSW Australia
This playground is located on Brisbane Water Drive. It is fenced, unshaded and located at a front area. As toy equipment you can find a climbing tower, a sliding pole and a set of swings. At this place you can enjoy water views. There's a long bike track along the beach line.
Gosford City Council
ph: (02) 4325 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is locate on Murrumbooee Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a set of swings and a sliding pole. You can also find and adjacent train station, a cafe and a basketball court.
Murrumbooee Place, Tascott NSW Australia
- At the beginning of Taylor St there's a small playground, surrounded by houses on one side and open water on the other. Toys include slide. There are a couple of benches to sit down on and enjoy the view.
beginning of Taylor St, Woy Woy Bay NSW Australia
- This park is located on Bratta Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find three areas. On one area you can find a merry go round. At another area you can find some sliding poles. At a third area youc an find a monkey bar.Finally at the last area you can find a slide and a set of swings.
Uratta Street, West Gosford NSW Australia
- Thsi playground is located on The Boulevard and Brick Wharf Road. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a rope bridge. There are picnic tables and some parking.
Brickwharf Road, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- This playground is located on North Burge Road at a beachside front. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a rope bridge and a themed mounted spring rider on one area. At another area you can find a monkey bar. All equipment is placed ona softfall area. This place also offers unsheltered picnic tables.
North Burge Road, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- This playground is on Masons Parade at Gosford Lions Park by The Broad Water. It is unsheltered and unfenced, so keep eyes on littlies! The play equipment includes three stand on spinners, climbing nets, ship play structure, slide, climbing net and other entertaining elements. You can find picnic tables with and without cover and a covered BBQ. Nice grassy place is good for ball games and frisbee. There is car parking and bus stop, make this park easy accessible. Toilets are available. There is a swimming pool nearby. Great refreshing place, good for picnics.
Mason Parade, Gosford NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Nambucca Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide and a set of swings. There is a sheltered picnic area. This place offers a trike track and some parking.
Nambucca Drive, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- This is a brand new playground with modern design, located on William Street at Kibble Park. Sheltered by sail and there are benches around the play area as a low fence. The play equipment includes a big rope climbing ball, bowl spinner, see saw, climbing wall and a small play set with slide and climbing frames for the littlies and more interesting designed elements. There are benches and picnic tables at the park, also you can find car parking. The playground is close to cafes, restaurants, shops and local library. Exciting place, great for kids to burn some energy and for parents to relax.
21 William Street, Gosford NSW 2250, Australia