Address: 7 Abuklea Rd
Marsfield NSW 2122
This playground is located on Abuklea Road. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a spring rider a set of swings and a see-saw. There is open field space for running around.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Balaclava Road. Is is unfenced an unshaded. Toy equipment is just a set of swings, there is some space to run around. A bus stop is on the edge of the park.
near 83 Balaclava Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- Wide open playground with a big lawn. The playground area is partial shaded by trees. The playground is a little spread out with a fairly large open area to run around in.
52 Threlfall St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is set on Vimiera Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment includes: one set of swings and some monkey bars. Seats are available around the park. There is also plenty of open field area good for picnics and ball games.
43 Vimiera Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Graham Avenue and it is partially fenced. It offers and open field area ideal for picnics.Toy equipment includes: a fort, a spinning net, a slide a basket swing and a see saw. The fort, the spinning net and the basket swing is located on a shaded area. The see saw is located at an unshaded play area. Going south you can find a clothing shop. You can find some seats and a walking track around the area as well.
22 Graham Ave, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This park is located on Maida Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. Suitable for pre-schoolers.
Corner of Maida Road and Essex St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- Thsi park is located on Treharne Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is challeging toy equipment which includes: a set of swings and a climbing bridge. A walk path is beside this park.
near 7 Treharne Close, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is inside Midgee Reserve between Bareena Place and Shipway Street. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and one set of swings.
1A Bareena Pl, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Banksia Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a merry go round, a slide and a see-saw.
29 Banksia St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia