Address: near 265 Park Rd
Auburn NSW 2144
This park is located on Park Road and inside Kulgun Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. This is a challenging park although it is quiet small. Toy equipment includes: a play system with a slide and two srping riders. At the side you can also find a sheltered picnic table and some seating.
Auburn City Council
(02) 9735 1222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on York Street inside York Street Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. A set of swings is also available at this park. All equipment is set on a softfall area. Seating is available at the side of the park.
13-15 York St, Berala NSW 2141, Australia
- Angus Park is located next to 1 Renshaw Avenue, Auburn. Children can run around on a large green area or play on big fort with slide and stairs, two spring riders and two swings (one baby). There's a bench next to the fort and a sheltered picnic table near by.
1 Renshaw Ave, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- Norman Park is found between Harrow and Park Roads. It is unfenced, unshaded and divided into four main areas. First area has a play system with a slide and a monkey bar, a second and third area owns a set of swings. The forth has a small slide, flying fox , monkey bars and sliding pole. Around this park you can also find some seating as well. A nice open area with lots of stuff todo.
near 198 Park Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- There is a small, nice playground at Fraser Park, located on Fraser Street in Auburn. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suitable for younger kids. As toy equipment you can find play unit with two slides, wooden bridge, climbing net, ladder, noughts and crosses, shop front and sliding poles. There are senior swings. Covered picnic table is available. There is small grass around which is good for the littlies to run around and kick the ball, or you can bring a picnic blanket and lounging by a great book.
near 30 Fraser St, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This park is located on Jack and Jill Path and Tilba Street and inside Jack & Jill Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a fort with a slide and a set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
27 Tilba St, Berala NSW 2141, Australia
- You can access Leonie Reserve from either the bend in Leonie Crescent or from the track on Kingsland Rd. A fairly quiet playground with slide, swings, flying fox, and and a nice climbing play system. Sorry for the lack of a photo, please upload one on your next visit.
2-3 Leonie Crescent, Berala NSW 2141, Australia
- This small park is located on Crisholm Road inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a play system with a slide, a rope bridge and a monkey bar. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of this park there is a sheltered picnic area.
224 Chisholm Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This small grassy park is located on Dudley and Vaughan Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, and a play system with slide, chain rope bride a little tunnel and sliding pole . All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the sides of this park you can find some seating.
near 95A Vaughan St, Lidcombe NSW 2141, Australia