Playground:Kyeemagh Playground, The Grand Parade
Address: near 169 Bestic Street
Brighton-Le-Sands SNW 2216
Do your kids like boats? There's a big sail boat shaped playhouse with slides, climbing toys, bridge and more. Spring riders are beside it, swings are a little further along. Across the large parking lot is sandy beach (to the east) so you can take kids for some water play in the Botany Bay.
BBQs are close to the toys, C Side Restaurant is at the end of parking lot to north.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a cute playground for the little ones at Hazlehurst Reserve, located on the corner of Princess Street and Moate Ave. Fneced, unsheltered, there is some shade by trees. The equipment is set on a soft fall rubber underfoot and includes baby and senior swing, 2 springers and a play system with slide and various climbing frames. There are two benches for the parents. Good to take the littlies for some play.
near 12 Princess Street, Brighton-Le-Sands NSW 2216, Australia
- This playground is located on the corners of Firmstone Garden and West Botany Streets in Arncliffe. The entire playground is sheltered with many things for the smaller kids to keep busy with including the sand pit which covers the base area of the playground. There are sheltered picnic tables for the adults and a large open field adjacent to the playground for the older kids.
West Botany Street, Arncliffe NSW , 2205, Australia
- Located on Bryant Street in Rockdale, this playground is completely sheltered with a sheltered picnic table within the fenced boundary. It is a lovely playground with a nice array of activities for the younger children. Rockdale Park has a few open spaces where activities can be enjoyed by the older childred. Bryant street is a relatively busy street, so some road noise can be expected.
Bryant Street, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
- This playground is situated on Spring Street and has been built mainly to entertain the younger kids; however there is a medium sized field adjacent to it which could be used to kick a ball by the older & younger kids alike. There is a canal running alongside the playground which is fenced off from the play area and field. There will be some road noise. There are plenty of trees creating natural shade.
Spring Street, Banksia NSW 2216, Australia
- Cahill Park is situated on Levey Street in Arncliffe. It has a very full playground with lots to do for kids of all ages to entertain themselves with. With facilities such as tennis courts, plenty of open space, a dam, etc; even the adults have plenty of options. There is plenty of parking in and around the park as well as shaded picnic tables. The rowing club a short walk away has Coffee and food.
Levey St, Wolli Creek NSW 2205, Australia
- Want your kids to have fun? Bring them to this playground. They'll be busy for quite some time. A big climbing tower, fort with slide, other climbing toys, flying fox and more and more... Playground is fenced and partly sun shaded. Toilets are a bit far away, but parking lot is right at hand.
near LOT 7021 Holbeach Avenue, Tempe NSW 2044, Australia
- Bicentennial Park is in Rockdale, Sydney and features a playground, bike track, skateboard park, athletics facilities as well as soccer and rugby league grounds. There is a busy road running alongside the park; however the playground is far enough away to minimise the noise levels. There is enough here to keep children of all ages busy as besides an extensive playground for the little ones, there are enough facilities to entertain the older kids too.
468 W Botany Street, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
- Kendrick Park is located on View Street, Tempe, New South Wales. The playground is located near an unfenced view of a river. It has a see-saw, swings, curved slide, spring rider, fort and monkey bar all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There are 3 sheltered picnic tables for snacks or lunch. Parts of the playground have natural shade.
near 4 View St, Tempe NSW 2044, Australia