Playground:Lackey Park, Moss Vale
Address: near LOT 10 Lytton Road
Moss Vale NSW 2577
The Lackey Park is located on Lytton Road in Moss Vale. There is a fort with slide, swing and some other toys. You can find oval good for ball games or just to run around.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Hoskins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a sliding barrel.
36 Hoskins Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Ritchie Park is located on Suttor Road, Moss Vale. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a play unit with tunnel, slide, climbing nets, poles, monkey bar, abacus, pommel swing, a baby and a senior swing, see saw. There is a picnic table under natural shade. You can find basketball half court for the older kids while the littlies enjoying swinging and sliding. Surrounded with some grass.
near Suttor Road Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Henderson Park is situated on Illawarra Highway in Moss Vale. The park is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a play unit with slide, twisted slide, tunnel, pole, climbing net, noughts and crosses, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are few covered picnic tables. There is a large grassy space where kids can burn energy, too.
near LOT 3 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is set at Bevan Badgery Park, located on Kirkham Street in Moss Vale. The park is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a chain bridge, pommel step bridge and climbing frame. The park facilities include an oval, picnic tables and public toilets. Car parking, too.
near LOT 3 Kirkham Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Corlette Park is located on Railway Street in Moss Vale. the playground is fully fenced, unsheltered. Basic toy equipment can be found: fort with slide, ladder, shop front, abacus. For a few meters away you will find tennis courts. Car parking, too.
near LOT 1 Railway Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- Surrounded by suburbian houses and with entrance from Twickenham Pl this large green area offers plenty of space for ball games and running around. There's a small playground in the middle of the green with a couple of toys. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
LOT 12 Dyson Place, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Dengate Crescent Park is located on Dengate Crescent in Moss Vale. There is play unit with slide, tunnel, abacus, noughts and crosses, poles. There is a picnic table for parents to sit and relax. Lovely local playground.
near 2 Dengate Crescent, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- There is an unfenced and unsheltered playground on Willow Drive. It is suitable for younger kids. The play elements includes: fort with slide, ladder, parallel bars, log roll, monkey bar, chin up bar, climbing mat, tunnels, bridge, spiral pole, sliding pole, spring rider, IX OX, ABACUS and some other toys. There are benches, picnic tables and sheltered eating area. The big grassy area is perfect for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing.
near 33 Willow Dr, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia