Playground:Laffing Waters Park Playground, NSW
Address: near 7 Halfpenny Drive
Kelso NSW 2795
It's a well equipped, shaded and partly fenced play area. Suitable for toddlers and for older kids, too. The toy equipment: baby and senior swing, stand on spinner, spring rider, vertical spider rope net, fort with two towers, wave slide, steps, climbing wall, bridge, spiral pole, smaller slide, pommel step bridge and other entertaining elements. There is a bench beside. Open grass around.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located between Miriyan Dr and Kabbera Blvd, Kelso. Fenced, sheltered. Surrounded with open grass. You will find a fort, slide, shop front, bigger slide, bridge, climbing frames, big climbing net system, sliding pole, swings and more other toys.
near 1-3 Miriyan Drive, Kelso NSW 2795, Australia
- Accessed off Lions Club Dr near Great Western Highway. Set under shady trees, unfenced. There is a slide, a spring rider, two senior swings and pommel swing. A bench beside. A skate park is across the street. Volleyball courts nearby, also a cafe. Car parking. Open grassy spaces. Picnic shelters with tables and bbqs.
near 8 Lions Club Drive, Kelso NSW 2795, Australia
- This playground is a great facility located on the banks of the Macquarie River, accessed off William St. The playground provides loads of great activities for children with baby and senior swings, also a tire swing and pommel swing, monkey bar, see saw, a shaded play area with fort, various slides, huge rope climbing tower, rockers, abacus, shop front, climbing wall, cubby houses, stand on spinner, and other. There is a fenced old steam machine beside the playground. Plenty of grassy room around and shady trees. The park is located only a short stroll from the CBD and Bathurst Aquatic Centre. You can have a nice picnic as there are sheltered picnic tables and bbq facilities beside. Toilets, car parking available.
near 7 William Street, Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Located on Bonnor St. Fenced, partly shaded, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: fort, slide, baby and senior swing, and few other toys. Court nearby and open grassy space.
near 24 Bonnor Street, Kelso NSW 2795, Australia
- This adventure playground is set at Victoria Park, located on Cnr Durham and Hope Streets in Bathurst. It is unfenced, partially shaded by sails and suitable for all ages and all abilities. There are more play areas, some are surfaced with rubber, some shaded, and there are more tracks meandering among the areas. You can find basic and interesting elements which are really entertaining for kids, as dual flying fox, large metal slide & toddlers double slide, huge tunnel slide, large sand pit with water spout, stockyard maze, imaginative play cubby house, rockers and whirlygigs, climbing structure and rock wall, working sun dial, sound activated dinosaur noises, musical deck notes, dinosaur sculptures & footprints, huge climbing net tower, more baby and senior swings, climbing wall, etc.. There are covered eating areas with tables, BBQ, public toilets, bike/walk paths, green areas with shay trees and plenty car parking. Fantastic place there is something for everyone, for all ages and all abilities! It's very nice playspace.
near 259 Durham Street, Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a basic local playground, best suited for younger kids. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Play equipment: baby and senior swing, 2 spring riders, fort, slide, climbing mat, and some unusual toy.. There is abench beside under a shady tree. Nice panorama. Open grass around.
near 3 White Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Located between Coral Way and Esrom St. Unfenced, shaded by sail. The toy equipment: fort, slide, abacus, burmese bridge, flying fox, sliding pole, spinning toy, and unfenced rope climbing tower, basket swing, baby and senior swing. Tennis courts beside and some open grass. Benches around.
near 1-5 Coral Way, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a basic playground at Ashelford Apex Park, surrounded with Lambert, Veness and Hill Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Surrounded with some grass. The play equipment: baby plus senior swing, slide, spring rider, pommel swing and a climber.
near Cnr Lambert and Veness Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia