Playground:Lakes of Cherrybrook playground
Address: 56-62 Shepherds Dr
Cherrybrook NSW 2126
Nice, beautiful shadded playground opposite the Cherrybrook shopping centre. There are nice walks around the lakes, just outside the fenced area. A pleasant local playground with fort, including slide, climbing wall and other climbing toys and bridge. There's also see-saw and some swings. Sheltered picnic tables are beside the playground so bring lunch with you and have a lovely afternoon in the park.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Gumnut Playground offers a large area for playing. The lawn can be used to play badminton, ball etc. The Playground area is equipped with a fort, slide, spring riders and swings.
1 Holly Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This small playground is located on Macquarie Drive in Cherrybrook. The playground is partially fenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. You can find a swing set and benches under shady trees.
near Macquarie Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This small playground is located on Pogson Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings.
near 5 Pogson Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is located on New Line Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area.
139 New Line Road, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Located on Kanangra Cres. Swings, slides, spring riders and climbing tower are almost natural shaded. Small cycling track nearby.
29 Kanangra Crescent, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This park is located on Parkhill Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and two spring riders.
8 Parkhill Crescent, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is located on Darlignton Drive. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing wall and a set of swings. Around this park you can find a bike track. This palce offers an open field area to play ane enjoy.
3-5 Darlington Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Edna Seehusen Reserve park is a nice suburbian park, located in Cherrybrook. Children can play on forts with rope bridge, a slide and a climbing wall. There's a monkey bar with rings, a flying fox and a concrete cycling path. The playground is surrounded by trees, which give it lots of shade. Behind the park is a large open area, suitable also for high schoolers. There's fence all around the park, so children can run around and drive their bikes freely.
65x Doulton Drive, corner of Franklin Drive, Cherrybrook