Playground:Lancaster Park Playground, Middleton Grange
Address: near 9 Travis Street
Middleton Grange NSW 2171
This well equipped playground is located on the Truscott Avenue in Middleton Grange. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. There is a big play system with slides, climbing nets, climbing wall, flying fox, a bridge and some other elements for climbing. And there are two stand on spinners. You can find the bench under natural shade and walk path, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at the Catalina Park, located on Lockheed Avenue in Middleton Grange. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers and soft fall grounded. There are 3 play areas. One has a play unit with two slides, monkey bar, bridge, poles, shop font, abacus. The second has a baby and a senior swing, and the third has a big rope climbing tower. There are some picnic tables around the playground. Nice park with some grass and shady trees.
near LOT 3 Lockheed Avenue, Middleton Grange NSW 2171, Australia
- Nelson Phillips Park is located on Cape Barron Ave in Green Valley. The park is unfenced, shady by big trees. You can find a senior swing and a baby swing, playhouse with slide, tunnel, abacus, monkey bar, flying fox, sliding poles and more entertaining elements. Picnic tables and benches are available. Walking trail at the park. The large grassed area is perfect for a picnic or even fore someone just wanting to read the paper outside on a nice sunny day, and of course for kidws to run, kick the ball or even to fly kites. It is a great place to stop and either give the kids some time to play outside.
near 22 Cape Barron Ave, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Located on Scottsdale Circuit. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. The play elements incl. Stand on spinner, toddler slide, bigger slide, bridge, sliding pole, monkey bars, climbing net, climbing wall, abacus, shop front. Open grass beside. Benches at the side.
near 19 Scottsdale Circuit, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Keppel Circuit, next to the Hinchinbrook Public School. Unfenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There you can find a baby and a senior swing, a see saw and a play unit with various climbing frames as monkey bars, bridges, sliding pole, smaller slide, abacus, shop front also a springer. There are benches at the side. Big lawn beside. Bike/walk track. Covered picnic tables closeby.
near LOT 424 Keppel Circuit, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- Small local playground, can be accessed off the end of Warfield Pl and Bowes Cl, also from Lascelles St. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a baby and a senior swing and a see saw. Also, a basketball half court beside for older kids. There is a covered picnic table next to the playground. Big open field great for ball and other games.
near 10 Warfield Place, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This simple local playground is set on Bellata Pl. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. The toy equipment incl. a baby and a senior swing, also a small play unit with slide, bridge and few climbers. Bench at the side. Open grassy spaces beside.
near 11 Bellata Place, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on the Ringarooma Circuit in West Hoxton. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is a climbing frame set for older kids, has a wooden bridge, slide, poles, various monkey bars, flying fox and abacus. Also, there is a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with big grassed spaces, good for the littlies to run around and kick the ball. The bench is available.
near 5 Ringarooma Circuit, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is found on Feodore Dr. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a fort, tunnel, climbers incl. monkey bar, 2 spring riders, see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. Surrounded with small bike track. The p[ark has walk paths, covered picnic tables, nice lawns and wetlands. Bus stop nearby, along the Drive southward.
near 62 Feodore Drive, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia