Playground:Langhoff Park Playground, Chipping Norton NSW
Address: Cnr Banbury Cres and Tewkesbury St
Chipping Norton NSW 2170
This local playground is situated on the corner of Banbury Cres and Tewkesbury St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are two spring riders and a play system with slide, steps, various climbers as monkey bars, spiral pole, etc., sliding pole, bridge, bridge, abacus and flying fox. Best for older kids. Open grass beside. Also, a bench.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is situated on the corner of Derby Cres and Rugby Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are nice trees. The play equipment includes a play system with slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox, sliding pole and climbing frames, also spring riders. There are benches for sitting and watching the children's play. Nice, shady, refreshing place.
intersection of Wilby St & Derby Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Chauvel Park is situated on Sammut Crescent in Chipping Norton. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, large grassy area, nice river and car parking. There is a playground here but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 24 Sammut Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Located at Williams Park, on Magree Cres (right behind the building of Liverpool Day Surgery). Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a play system with chain bridge, sliding pole, monkey bars, abacus and slide. Picnic table beside, under natural shade. Some grassy rooms to run around.
near 10-14 Magree Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Small shady park between Bungarra Cres and Governor Macquarie Dr. Unfenced, soft fall grounded. There are two swings and a smaller play unit with shop front, steps, slide, climbing wall and other climbers. Benches beside. Not far on Macquarie Dr is Sugar & Spice Cafe & Thai Restaurant.
near 63 Bungarra Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Good playground at a mini park between Ross and Joseph Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two play areas next to each other. One has a baby plus a senior swing, the other has a well equipped play system with climbing spider net, climbing wall, monkey bars, balancing burmese bridge, slide, steps, noughts and crosses, sliding pole and flying fox. Small track around the play area. Covered and uncovered benches at the side. Small grass beside.
near 22 Ross Street, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set in Thomas Moore Park, located on the Whelan Avenue in Chipping Norton. It is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for the older kids. Equipment: climbing frame set incl. climbing wall, monkey bars, aldders, bridges, also slides, sliding pole, shopfront, noughts and crosses, abacus and a sstand on spinner. Open space beside for ball and other games, also walkpaths. There are picnic tables, BBQs and benches. Nice views of the riverside.
near 5 Whelan Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- The South Park playground is located on Charlton Avenue in Chipping Norton. The play area is unfenced and nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. There is a bench for sitting and watching the childrens play, and some courts for some more activities. Car parking, too.
near 6 Charlton Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at the Paine Park, located on Eloura Crescent in Moorebank. It is partially fenced, unshaltered, suitable for toddlers and surrounded with some grass. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, a wooden bridge, climbing wall, monkey bars, noughts and crosses, shop front and some other elements for climbing. Also, there is a baby and a senior swing and see saw. There are few benches.
52 Elouera Crescent, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia