Playground:Lara Close Reserve
Address: End of Lara Close
Ourimbah NSW 2258
This is a nice playground amongst suburbian houses. There are swings, slide, spring riders and monkey bar. There's plenty of space for running around and ball games. A bench is perfectly located close to the street so parents have an overview and stop kids not to run to the street.
Wyong Shire Council
ph: (02) 4350 5555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Newling Street inside Caroline Cox Reserve. Is is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
54-56 Newling Street, Lisarow NSW 2250, Australia
- This nice woody and grassy park on Karina Drive has a small playground with a wooden fort, 2 slides, climbing net and climbing frames. There is a grassy area what is good for run around and some ball games. You can find a bench and picnic table under big trees. Really relaxing place, great for an afternoon refresh and to have some packed snack.
Karina Drive, Narara NSW Australia
near LOT 8 Berkeley Road, Glenning Valley NSW 2261, Australia
- This small playground is located on Tonkiss Street inside Tonkiss Street Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and two spring riders. At the side you can find some seats.
- Thsi playground is located on Bundilla Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides.
83 Bundilla Parade, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261, Australia
- This playground is located on Jarrett Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and monkey bars attached to it. On one side you can find a climbing net and a set of swings. At another side you can find a set of swings. You can also find a sliding pole.
49 Jarrett Street, North Gosford NSW 2250, Australia
- This playground is set in Mitchell Park on Corella Crescent. It is unfenced, is under shady trees, suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment includes 1 baby plus 1 senior swing and a fort with spiral and wave slides, climbing net, fireman's pole and other entertaining elements. There is a grassy area, good for ball games and some sports activities.
51A Coolawin Cir, Narara NSW 2250, Australia
- This small playground is located on Brushwood Circuit. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a play system with a slide, a spring rider and a sliding pole. At the sides youc an find two seats.
15 Brushwood Circuit, Mardi NSW 2259, Australia