Playground:Leacock Lanes Playground, Casula NSW
Address: near 8 White Way
Casula NSW 2170
There is a hidden playground between Leacock Lanes and White Way. Nice shady park with open field in the middle. Playground with fey toys and a covered picnic table beside.
You can help to make this article better by adding some details of this playground, also photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Nice woody park between Niland Way and Keneally Way. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. There are basic elements ans swings, slide, monkey bar, etc. Open grassy space beside. At the side of the play area there is a covered picnic table. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 8 Niland Way, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- Lovely, shady, hidden local playground, found on Kendall Drive. Unfenced, soft fall grouned, suitable fr toddlers. There is ababy plus a senior swing, see saw, fort, slide, poles, climbers. Some grass around and trees. Covered picnic table beside. Bike/walk path running beside.
near 123 Kendall Drive, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- There is a small playground at Gandangara Park on Strawberry Road, Casula. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. You can find a play unit with wooden bridge, climbing net, ladders, abacus, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox, slide and two spring riders. There are benches under natural shade and a sheltered picnic table for parents, walk/bike track, and some grassland for some more activities.
near 27 Strawberry Road, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Ingham Drive inside Daruk Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment can find a fort with two slides. Inside this park youc an also find a baseball court.
near 49-51 Ingham Drive, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Karius Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a set of swings and a see-saw.
8 Karius Street, Glenfield NSW 2167, Australia
- Lovely small local park with tall trees, located on Blackwood Ave. The play area is unfenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded. The toy equipment: slide, monkey bars and few other climbers, bridge, flying fox, see saw and unusual balance stuffs. A bench beside, also some grass for the littlies to run around.
near 19-21 Blackwood Avenue, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This park is located on the corner of Brigalow Avenue and Jacaranda Crescent. The playground is set in the middle of it. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are some trees beside. The play equipment incl. slide, steps, sliding pole, noughts and crosses, abacus, various climbers, and a springer for two kids. Right at the side you can find a covered picnic table, also some benches around. The pak has some grassy space.
Cnr Brigalow Avenue and Jacaranda Crescent, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- Can be accessed from Kurrajong Road and Jarrah Avenue. Partly fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. There is a good play unit with toddler slide and bigger slide, shop front, bridge, climbing wall, monkey bars, sliding pole, see saw and few other elements. Benches around, grassy, shady rooms to run around. Also picnic tables.
near 21-23 Jarrah Avenue, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia