Playground:Learmonth Park, NSW
This playground is located on Alexander Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. As facilities you can find a cricket and tennis courts.
Newcastle City Council
ph: (02) 4974 2000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Steel Street. It has a swing, slides , fort, spring rider, climbing structure, climbing frame, tunnel. It has seats around. Bike track and a parking is nearby.
near 7A Steel Street, Hamilton NSW 2303, Australia
- Located on the corner of Smith and Dumaresq Streets, beside volleyball courts and ovals. Best suited for younger kids. It is shady by trees, partly fenced. There is a slide with ladder, see saw, 2 spring riders and a baby plus a senior swing. Few picnic tables around, under natural shade.
near Cnr Smith and Dumaresq Streets, Newcastle West NSW 2302, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Wickham Park on Albert St, equipped with a flying fox and large rope climbing structure, little boat in the sand for the small ones and a swing. You can find grassy areas for some sports and ball games. Next, there are seats and a community garden with BBQs, so when kids finish the play they can snack fresh dinner. Or bring a picnic blanket and lounge under beautiful trees snacking some sweet. Great place to wear out the little adventurer. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 20 Albert Street, Wickham NSW 2293, Australia
- This palyground is located on Woodward and Lorraine Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a bench at the side of this park.
- This small park is located on Rowan Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, spring riders and a bike path.
opposite 26 Rowan Crescent, Merewether NSW 2291, Australia
- This playground had been installed in late 2012. It's a family-friendly area with climbing and swinging toys for children, half basketball court for parents and older children and plenty of grassy area for everyone to enjoy. Picnic tables and BBQ are scattered around the park. Bike path runs all around. There's a bus station near on Maitland Road.
opposite 196-206 Maitland Road, Islington NSW 2296, Australia
- This playground is located on Ocean Street, close to the foreshore. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a climbing net, climbing mat, and few other toys. At the side you can find sheltered picnic tables and benches, and bbqs. This is a great place for large families and groups since there is plenty of open space area. The park has large open grass and nice panorama. Big car park beside.
near Ocean Street, Merewether NSW 2291, Australia
- This simple playground is set at the District Park in Broadmeadow, located on the corner of Denney St and Curley Rd. It is best suited for younger kids. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a slide with ladder, a 4ways springer and a spinner. Benches around and picnic table. Big open grassy field beside. The park hosts oval, stadium, tennis and volleyball courts, hockey, etc. Car parking and amenities.
near 45 Denney Street, Broadmeadow Új-Dél-Wales 2292, Ausztrália