Playground:Leichhardt Park, Lilyfield
Address: near 58 Glover Street
Lilyfield NSW 2040
This playground is set at Leichhardt Park, located on Glover Street in Lilyfield. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slides, monkey bar, climbing wall, a baby and a senior swing, nest swing, also, there is seniors outdoor fitness station. There are public toilets, picnic tables and large oval. Next to the playground there is aquatic centre. Car parking, too.
Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Orange Grove Plaza on Balmain Rd.Suitable for toddlers and younger kids.It is fenced,unsheltered with shady trees around.Has open grassy area for run and games and kiddy bike path.Play equipment has climbing fort with slide and more climbing elements,spring rider.You can find toilets,seat under the tree.
near 305-311 Balmain Rd, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This park is located in Hawthorne Parade. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings. This is a large area which offers unsheltered picnic tables as well. Around this park you can find some seating.
278 Hawthorne Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia
- This playground is situated on the Cnr of North St & William St in Leichhardt. The playground is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: fort with climbing wall, climbing nets, ladder, bridge, slide, spider web climber, stand on spinner, and a baby and a senior swing. There are 2 benches under natural shade.
near 40-76 William Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- Trevor Street Playground is located on Trevor Street, Lilyfield, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, see-saw swing and spring rider all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is located in a residential area and is fully fenced.
near 3-5 Trevor St, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is set at Montague Park, located on Henley Marine Drive in Drummoyne. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Suitable for toddlers. You can find ship structure with slide, ladder, poles, bridge, fort, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are a few benches, public toilets and nice grassy area.
near 120 Henley Marine Drive, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This playground is set in Nield park, located on the Nield Avenue in Rodd Point. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is slide with ladder and pole, small climbing net with abacus, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. Also, there is a football court for older kids. Public toilets, cafe and nice view of the water.
near 18 Nield Avenue, Rodd Point NSW 2046, Australia
- This park is located on Boomerang Street and Motley Avenue near the water front. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides and a bridge. You can also find a set of swings and two spring riders. Some nice trees and grassy area to run around in as well
near 29 Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia
- For a days of fun or just a nice afternoon, visit this park It's huge and kids will have lots of fun. Little ones will enjoy playing games in the sand, see-saw and swings, or just simple water play. Older ones will enjoy long slides, climbing tower and a 20 m long flying fox. Park is accessible for all. There are picnic tables and BBQ so bring your lunch. Toilets are on Manning Street. Parking is up front. Have fun :)
near 9 Byrnes Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia