Address: LOT 1 Leonay Parade
Leonay NSW 2750
This park is located on Leonay Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings and a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. The park also includes an open field area.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Pamela Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: two set of swings (one junior and another one senior)and a play sytem. Suitable for pre and primary school kids.
12 Pamela Parade, Leonay NSW 2750, Australia
- Situated between Governors Drive & Gregory Tce in Lapstone, this playground is completely fenced except for the entry/exit points on both roads. Although the playground has been built mainly to entertain the younger children, the older children will have ample space in the open grass areas to kick a ball, etc.
Caley Crescent, Lapstone NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground is sites between Lucas and Gough Streets, Emu Plains. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a fort with slide, a spring rider, a set of swings and a monkey bar.
near 4 Lucas St, Emu Plains NSW 2750, Australia
- This park is located on Lowery Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings (junior and senior) and a slide. At the side you can find some seating.
near 2 Lowery Close, Emu Plains NSW 2750, Australia
- This playground can be found on Explorers Road in Lapstone. It is well suited for the younger kids; however it also offers some activity for the older kids too. The playground is well shaded by the large amount of big trees that surround it.
Explorers Road, Lapstone NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground is located on Annett Street inside Annette Street Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings and a play system with a fort and a monkey bar. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Beside the park you can find a seating place.
near 35 Annett St, Emu Plains NSW 2750, Australia
- This well set park is located on Tench Avenue inside Tench Reserve. It is partially fenced, shaded and near a waterfront. From this reserve you can have a great view to enjoy. There are two playgrounds. In the southern one you can find toys like a set of swings (junior and senior) and a junior play system and a senior play system for older kids. At the side of this park you can also find two sheltered and five unsheltered picnic areas as well as some parking. In the northern on there's a fort with slide and swings. This is a good place for picnics for families and groups to enjoy.
51-89 Tench Ave, Jamisontown NSW 2750, Australia
1-49 Tench Ave, Jamisontown NSW 2750, Australia